Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas...

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    I can barely walk 25 meters because of Covid. My doctor says it "should" go away with some time and physical therapy (torture chamber time!). I'd love the asshats who think this some "hoax" to walk in my shoes. They wouldn't get far.
    One of my neighbours got it in May. He looks fine now, but he still can't walk to the shops without getting breathless.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    One of my neighbours got it in May. He looks fine now, but he still can't walk to the shops without getting breathless.
    It looks like this is how life is gonna be. My legs are fucked but I'm alive and onery as ever. Ah well, I've drunk way deep of life's well and if having tired legs is the worst cross I bear in life, I would count myself a very lucky man. I'm 50. I have a super hot wife who is the dirtiest bitch ever in bed and who quite literally took me away from another woman (ever been with a tall, warrior chick? FUCK YEAH. that's all I can say). That's still the craziest day of my life. I know I've gone off topic and my issues with tall, aggressive chicks are not listed in this threads topics BUT I'm using family privileges here. The internet type of family that 's kept this place going for, hell I've been coming here for 24 years or so.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Ireland
    I'm alive and onery as ever.
    At the end of the day that's all that matters. You're a long time dead and quickly forgotten.

BTW, 50 is nothing. Wait til your 70!!!

A wiser man than I once said to me, "look at yourself now, more than likely you're as good looking and as grand as you'll be from here on in".
    Last edited by shootemindehead; 09-Jan-2021 at 12:48 AM. Reason: .
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Rising

United States
    I have a super hot wife who is the dirtiest bitch ever in bed and who quite literally took me away from another woman (ever been with a tall, warrior chick? FUCK YEAH. that's all I can say). That's still the craziest day of my life.