Thread: Don’t Recall If This Was Ever Mentioned.....

United States

Don’t Recall If This Was Ever Mentioned.....

But kinda ironic how Roger turns into Woolley halfway through the film. Especially after when Roger jumps on Wolleys back and pleads for help to stop Woolley and yells “he’s crazy, someone help me”

Ireland
    The two are very different.

Wooley is a racist prick that uses the situation to shoot brown people. Roger just gets too caught up in things and gets cocky, which he pays for with his life. I don't think Wooley is crazy. I think he's just a cunt. Whereas Roger is possibly suffering from the gradual creeping effects of realising that everything really is going to hell and it's not coming back. His mind momentarily snaps and he loses control.

I doubt the likes of Wooley ever had any control over his thought processes, other than "blow all their lowlife little Puerto Rican and Nigger asses right off".
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    The two are very different.

Wooley is a racist prick that uses the situation to shoot brown people. Roger just gets too caught up in things and gets cocky, which he pays for with his life. I don't think Wooley is crazy. I think he's just a cunt. Whereas Roger is possibly suffering from the gradual creeping effects of realising that everything really is going to hell and it's not coming back. His mind momentarily snaps and he loses control.

I doubt the likes of Wooley ever had any control over his thought processes, other than "blow all their lowlife little Puerto Rican and Nigger asses right off".
    I get the deeper meaning of what you’re saying, I guess I was just talking about the recklessness they both exhibited during an important situation under extreme pressure. I think they both had the same personality in the aspect of loving being in those situations. They both had the excitement living on the edge gene in them