Thread: Resident Evil Village

England

Resident Evil Village

Anyone been playing this? I'm getting quite near the end now and still wondering what the hell is going on! I stopped playing the series after Code Veronica as they got silly, but came back for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard a couple of years ago which was like a hard reset for the series and really went back to its low key horror roots in the creepy Baker house in the Louisiana swamps. This one though, it carries on Ethans story but it's more like a campy Alice in Wonderland horror playground than its predecessor and I'm still expecting it to all turn out to be a dream or something at the end it's good fun though despite all the silliness and looks gorgeous on my RTX3080 with all the ray traced reflections and excellent lighting effects!

Administrator

England
    You've got an RTX3080? Wow!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You've got an RTX3080? Wow!
    Indeed! I got it back in January, I was lucky enough to bag one from Novatech when they got a dozen of the MSI RTX3080 Suprim X ones in.