Thread: Coming soon online screenplay about fran and peter

Fresh Meat

United States

Coming soon online screenplay about fran and peter

Wonder what ever happened to Fran and Peter? IÂ’m an optioned screenwriter and Romero fanatic. To me George Romero was a master filmmaker. I met him in person and I was lucky to have a brief conversation with him and thanked him for inspiring me to become a screenwriter. My late wife took a photo of me posing with him. He was cordial, and a real gentleman. I miss him and miss the thought I will never see another new George Romero motion picture.

So as a fan I decided to write a screenplay tentatively entitled THE LAST DAY. It would continue the journey and story of Fran and Peter — their child, the cause of the zombie infection and will even include a Roger and Flyboy moment. It will be an epic conclusion to an epic story.

I will release a teaser 10 page opening and hope you will enjoy whatÂ’s to come.

Stay Scared!
    Richard Rivera

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by pickerman123 View Post
    It would continue the journey and story of Fran and Peter — their child,
    Presumably, you mean Fran and Stephen's child. Unless you know something we don't, and Peter and Fran were actually having a bit too much fun behind Flyboy's back

Fresh Meat

United States
    JDP:
    Apologies. I should have clarified that Fran and Stephens child *might* be raised by both Fran and Peter��.

Rich
    PS: The subplot to The Last Day *possible spoiler* might include a supernatural element.
    Just sayin’��