Thread: What pretending to be crazy looks like (on Youtube)

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

What pretending to be crazy looks like (on Youtube)

Hey,

I feel like I'm doing everyone a disservice if I don't link to this video here.
    The account popped onto my radar this past summer and I've soon watched all the videos on there. Basically it studies and analyzes the behavior in subjects and interrogators during criminal investigations and trials with a heavy focus on the first ever interrogation held.

I'm amazed and so impressed with people who can read and direct a person the way these interrogators do, without the subject being aware of it.

This is the best video, but there are many other great ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwt35SEeR9w

Rising

United States
    It's not that the investigators are very smart, it's that these criminals are incredibly dumb, and lousy actors to boot. I have seen better "acting" in just about any SyFy Channel Z-Grade movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    It's not that the investigators are very smart, it's that these criminals are incredibly dumb, and lousy actors to boot. I have seen better "acting" in just about any SyFy Channel Z-Grade movie.
    Who said smart? Intelligence isn't necessarily a factor. But skill is.

Administrator

England
    Can you imagine having one of these guys as you parent? There's no way you're gonna fake being ill and not going to school
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan