Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead: Season 7 and Season 8...

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by beat_truck View Post
    I lost track of FTWD somewhere in the middle of season 4. I lost track of TWD in the middle of season 10. I should have lost track of it several years before that.
    But if you want to find out what happens to Rick you will have to keep up with the upcoming spin-off. All these "spin-offs" are an obvious gimmick by AMC to "milk the zombie cow" as much as possible. Rick's storyline should have properly ended with the main show, since he was always the central character from its very beginning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    What happened to Victor Strand and Morgan Jones in the series?
    They both survived till the very end. The main characters of this spin-off end up going their own separate ways. Strand, Dwight, Salazar, June and Madison and their respective families each go on to try to find a better, safer place to live. Morgan's new "quest" is to find Rick again. It seems pretty obvious that he will end up in the Rick & Michonne spin-off.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    But if you want to find out what happens to Rick you will have to keep up with the upcoming spin-off. All these "spin-offs" are an obvious gimmick by AMC to "milk the zombie cow" as much as possible. Rick's storyline should have properly ended with the main show, since he was always the central character from its very beginning.
    When the milk becomes sour enough, people stop giving a fuck about the characters, and refuse to watch any more of AMC's bullshit shows.

People like me should have stopped watching when they killed off Carl and flew Rick off to La La Land, because that's when the show became COMPLETELY beyond repair. On the other hand, we figure "I've invested this much time, I'm going to see this 'till the end!" But..... we underestimate just how poorly written and just plain fucking STUPID AMC could make the show....

United States
    FTWD was the only show I’ve ever invested in that I dropped so close to the end. That’s saying something.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    FTWD was the only show I’ve ever invested in that I dropped so close to the end. That’s saying something.
    Right?! I'm not sure if I can really, truly be arsed to even skim (at nearly double-speed, no less, which is where I had got to with seasons six and seven) the remaining eleven episodes I've got to do of season eight.