Thread: Morbius (film) - Vampire flick

Administrator

England

Morbius (film) - Vampire flick

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    This one's not Marvel Studios, it's part of the Venom world.

Meh.

PG-13. CGI overload. Dull as fuck paint-by-numbers trailer that looks like EVERY OTHER COMIC BOOK TRAILER FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS.

Yeah ... I give as much of a stuff about this as I do that Eternals flick. We've had too many superhero/comic book movies now. Even the critics don't give a shit about Eternals, and that's "diversity" central, which traditionally would make it an automatic passing grade for them!

Administrator

England
    Oh! I thought it was Marvel... My bad!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Oh! I thought it was Marvel... My bad!
    Well it is a Marvel property, but it's not being made by Marvel Studios (i.e. The Avengers etc) but rather under the Sony Pictures banner (i.e. The Amazing Spider-Man, or the Venom movies).

Any which way, though ... fucking boring generic trailer.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I'd pay not to watch this.