Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Book Of Boba Fett (Disney TV series)

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Having watched just ep1, and now reading your comments, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't bother with the rest of the episodes now!?
    At least watch episode 5, because it directly ties-in with The Mandalorian and, I'd assume, will help fill in some gaps before season 3 comes along.

We'll see how the last two episodes go...

Super Moderator

UK
    Episode 6 - another good one, but again that's down to it mostly being a Mandalorian episode with various returning characters. Boba's in it for like one minute, not that that's a bad thing necessarily because the first four episodes were kinda dull and meandering.

Ireland
    The Book of Everyone But Boba Fett
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Rising

United States
    ...because he is really dead.

Update: Yep, he's still being "digested", folks, as per true Star Wars canon.

Super Moderator

UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnWB7KazwQ

The Drinker is pretty scathing in his assessment. Certainly some fair points in there. Plenty of material that didn't need to be in there clogging up the place and denying room for material that did need to be wedged in.

The last three episodes should be viewed by Mandalorian fans because there's some info in there that'll help with season three, I'd imagine, but considering the talent involved - many of whom are directly responsible for Mandalorian!!! - I've been left disappointed by this show.

Administrator

England
    Having only watched 1 episode then, and with plenty of other things on my list, I'm going to skip the rest of the series then...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Having only watched 1 episode then, and with plenty of other things on my list, I'm going to skip the rest of the series then...
    I think episodes 5 and 6 and to a lesser extent 7 are kind of required viewing for Mandalorian fans, 5 and 6 especially as they basically are actual episodes of The Mandalorian.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I think episodes 5 and 6 and to a lesser extent 7 are kind of required viewing for Mandalorian fans, 5 and 6 especially as they basically are actual episodes of The Mandalorian.
    Can I watch just those then without 2-4?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Can I watch just those then without 2-4?
    You could probably just watch TBOBF episodes 5, 6, and 7 and be fine - just to keep you appraised of all Mandalorian-related storytelling. 5 and 6 most particularly.

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Erm, I posted that same video 3 days ago.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 15-Feb-2022 at 10:07 AM.