Thread: How would it have went if Sarah had come clean to Rhodes straight away?

Fresh Meat

Aaland

How would it have went if Sarah had come clean to Rhodes straight away?

So after she discovers Logan is operating on Major Cooper and she tells Rhodes the second she leaves the room. What happens?

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CaldoTheKid View Post
    So after she discovers Logan is operating on Major Cooper and she tells Rhodes the second she leaves the room. What happens?
    Rhodes court-martials and executes Logan, all in the very same day, immediately after Sarah's report. All of Logan's "specimens" are then summarily destroyed, including "Bub". The end.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Rhodes court-martials and executes Logan, all in the very same day, immediately after Sarah's report. All of Logan's "specimens" are then summarily destroyed, including "Bub". The end.
    I would tend to agree.

However, I think that would've kept Rhodes and his men busy/distracted enough that it would have allowed Sarah, John, Billy and Fisher to slip out in the helicopter.

Rising

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    I would tend to agree.

However, I think that would've kept Rhodes and his men busy/distracted enough that it would have allowed Sarah, John, Billy and Fisher to slip out in the helicopter.
    With Sarah now standing in Rhodes' grace for having exposed Logan's nutty "off-the-official-record" activities, she would likely not be in any hurry to want to leave. Rhodes would probably give her projects more priority. Even with the movie "as is", she in fact does not show any desire to leave the facility until later on, when things start to get really ugly between the civilian and military personnel. With Rhodes now on her side, any thought of leaving would be even less. As long as Rhodes gives a green light for her experiments to continue, she would be fine with it.

And Fisher? Even though he complains about Rhodes' attitude, he also does not seem to have much desire to want to leave the facility. As long as he can continue with his experiments, he seems content and willing to put up with Rhodes' "assholeness".

John and Bill would be a different case, though, as these two do show a desire to leave the facility throughout the movie, even before things get really bad. They consider that their respective jobs (pilot & communications man) there are pretty much done with by now, so any further time there is unnecessary exposure to danger. They want to take the chopper and isolate themselves from the rest of the world on an island.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Maybe John and Bill would fly away and found Fiddler's Green.

Ireland
    What would happen is that the film would be over quicker than a boxing match between Tyson Fury and Charles Hawtrey.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....