View Poll Results: Are you going to Horrorfind 2006?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will be there.

6 42.86%
  • No, who wants to go to Baltimore? (or I just can't make it.)

8 57.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horrorfind Baltimore in 1 Day!!!!!!

ViP

United States
    I went in 03 and 04 but I doubt I will ever go again. Too many good cons are coming down my way now.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish
    I went in 03 and 04 but I doubt I will ever go again. Too many good cons are coming down my way now.
    Be sure to post about them. I am sure people could do the conventions as part of their vacation plans.

Update #2 - Due to the mess that most airports are in right now 4 celebs couldn't make it, Rutger Hauer included.

I also met up with DjfunkmasterG and Fulcifan. Good guys, both.
    Last edited by Kaos; 12-Aug-2006 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yep... Got to the hotel, and I immediately hit the bar for 2 hours. i come out and there and find Monrozombi and Kaos. We all shot the breeze for a bit. Once the gate opened I waited it out so everyone would get inside then I did my rounds to get some stuff signed.

Some of the DEADLANDs extras were there, and some of them were vendors. I found out one of extras works for Troma, and another does her own artwork (Creepycanvas.com) I think one of the highlights of the night was when I introduced the Spaghetti Industries people (Fulcifan and his partner) to Greg Nicotero. If anyone doesn't know they are about 15 years old, but do some pretty awesome make-up work and they absolutely worship all the major make-up Artists... Greg and Tom especially, So you can just imagine their Starstruck state.

The ultimate highlight of my night was meeting #9 ( ) My god that woman is just hot, beyond hot. Anyway, Of course I had to get the proverbial picture which I will post later.

Good anecdote for the night...

While sitting in the bar a couple was walking around looking for a table to sit at and I offered them to join me because the bar was pretty packed. Well they sit and we all began talking, and I was totally oblivious that I am sitting their having lunch/dinner with the director of Friday The 13th Part 7. John, if anyone cares is a really great guy and loves to talk filmmaking... he most recently shot a Jekyl and Hyde film with Tony Todd, and is in the process of the ratings system and the Film should be released soon.

More updates tomorrow about Saturday.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    I think one of the highlights of the night was when I introduced the Spaghetti Industries people (Fulcifan and his partner) to Greg Nicotero. If anyone doesn't know they are about 15 years old, but do some pretty awesome make-up work and they absolutely worship all the major make-up Artists... Greg and Tom especially, So you can just imagine their Starstruck state.
    definatly! well put. we had probably went up and just talked to him and asked quesiton on about 12 seperate occasiuon throughout the weekend. When he was packing up (greg) we made sure to say goodbye, and a big thanks for all of the info about the numerous questions we asked.

I gave him a 5 mintue clip from the film while with DJ, and later he had asked for my e-mail so he could tell us what he thought of it.

I too, stood inline (only for and hour and 15 , not bad) for Romero, and of course we also gave him pour 5 minute clip DVD and trailer, and he asked us for contact info about it, but again same as DJ i doubt he will look at it. He said "I wont be home for 2 month you know, so dont expect to hear anything from me untill then" very exciting thinking he'd actually view it, but i defiantly wont get ym hopes up.

Overall just alking to greg was the best part of the con.

Worst part would be an hour ago when i opend my Guinea pig Murmaid in a Manhole/He never dies double feature DVD, NO DISC. I was/am ****ed. It was diorected form Unearthed films, and im not sure if its a boot, what should I do?

PS. - Gary, ill send the pics of you and the celebs siometime this week when i get the camera from christians house.

Any GAR news from the con?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Check my thread in filmmaking, other than that nothing.

I had some material signed.

Land DVD: Romero, Nicotero, Baxter, Arce, Clark, Savini.
    DAWN Ultimate and DAWN 2004 DVD's signed by Ken Foree
    NOTLD remake poster, signed by Romero, Savini, Todd, Streiner, Russo
    Sin City DVD Nictoero.
    I also got my Brian Keene Books signed. (The Rising and City of the Dead)

If you think George is a cool guy, you should talk with Brian Keene. This cat is one cool customer.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 14-Aug-2006 at 05:42 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*