Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Defending Dawn O4

Banned User

United States
    Romero had the most influential piece in modern zombie genre. James Gunn has a series of kiddie flicks.
    Romero had the most influential piece in modern zombie genre when he made NOTLD? News to me.

And Night wasn't a rip off of The Last Man On Earth. It was a ripoff of the book that LMOE was based on, I Am Legend, by Richard Matheson.
    Actually, you're wrong again: GAR said that NOTLD was a rip-off of "The Last Man on Earth"...and, if you'd ever actually seen that film, you'd be able to acknowledge that.

Smart ass I know, I couldn't help myself
    Change "smart" to "dumb" and you might just be getting somewhere, kid...

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Svengoolie
    oooooooh, burn!
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States

Actually, you're wrong again: GAR said that NOTLD was a rip-off of "The Last Man on Earth"...and, if you'd ever actually seen that film, you'd be able to acknowledge that.

actually, dumbass, I just watched an interview with GAR on the Hungry Wives DVD and HE specifically says it's I Am Legend. So, YOU are wrong, ..... again.

Shoo, go play kid.

oh, you've got red on you.
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 03-Aug-2006 at 10:40 PM.

United States
    Romero had the most influential piece in modern zombie genre when he made NOTLD? News to me.
    I was talking about when he made DAWN.

I've heard Romero indicate he ripped off Matheson. Matheson did the book.

Either way, I'm an ass and I'm on a roll

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinFromHell

Either way, I'm an ass and I'm on a roll
    yes, and from one ass to another......a rep for you!

United States
    I saw GAR on the same on the same DVD interview and a BBC one, any many others (video and print) and he cites Mathesons I am Legend.
    You are quite corrected

C'mon . calm down.

United States

But the question begs to be asked...

Sven, why allow 'drenofraud to follow you around recycling some old line about "red on you" that he put there?

Inquiring minds would like to know!
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Banned User

United States
    Is that what he's typing? I can't see the posts...he's on my "Ignore List".

And yet he keeps following me around...responding to every post I make--like an overweight teenage girl with a crush on the Captain of the Football team!

United States
    To a T, my friend. Splains him/her/it to a T. Every time I turn around you're getting negative rep from it; now I see why. The stalker has been defeated.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    like an overweight teenage girl with a crush on the Captain of the Football team!
    lol,

United States
    He's got a way with words, that Svenny do!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    No, not really.

and, furthermore, Janny-Poo....I'm not giving him neg reps "everytime you turn around" - how can I? The "red on you" is silly and funny and "dead related".

Now, shoo, your mommy's calling you.
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 04-Aug-2006 at 11:55 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    No, not really.

and, furthermore, Janny-Poo....I'm not giving him neg reps "everytime you turn around" - how can I? The "red on you" is silly and funny and "dead related".

Now, shoo, your mommy's calling you.
    Isn't there some stupid rule too where you must spread rep to about a thousand people before you can give it to the same person again anyway?

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    arcade sure loves sven
    Tell him, Steve-Dave!

...and dreno, arcade, and sven should just f**k and get it over with
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill

...and dreno, arcade, and sven should just f**k and get it over with
    only if you'll clean me.