Thread: HPotD server move

Administrator

England

HPotD server move

Over the past 48 hours this site has moved to a new server. Please report any problems/issues you encounter.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    any way to get rid of the hpotd bar on top.

also HPotD Forums hyperlink takes you back to the server migration page.

something else is different to , the bandwidth per text page without gfx is higher.
    Last edited by general tbag; 07-Aug-2006 at 08:39 AM.

United Kingdom
    mmm... cant submit scores in the arcade damn it all i beat philly agai.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I am just glad the forum is back... I was going through withdrawl.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    I am just glad the forum is back...
    Not as pleased as I am to get it all done
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    This is odd...when I click on the link to come to the site, it opens up the Fiction Section instead of the main page.
    It's just a minor annoyance. Everything else is working great.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by tkane18
    This is odd...when I click on the link to come to the site, it opens up the Fiction Section instead of the main page.
    It's just a minor annoyance. Everything else is working great.
    You need to be more specific!

What link?

Fiction section means what? The fiction tab off the main page? The fiction section on the other forum? The fiction discussion forum on this forum?
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Sorry about that.
    The link I mentioned is actually the bookmark to the site in Internet Explorer.
    When I click the bookmark, it goes to the main fiction index (the page that lists the fiction entries).

Anyway, since my last post, I created a new bookmark and all is well.

Thanks.
    Last edited by tkane18; 14-Aug-2006 at 06:22 PM.