Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there going to be a Dawn part 2

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Dawn 04 certainly wasn't torture, it was alright. It wasn't good, and it was really ****ing horrible in some ways (such as the character of Steve), but overall I enjoy it every once in awhile as it's a good action flick.

If they made a sequel to it, I'd watch it. As long as they got different writers...

Canada
    If there is another sequel to the Dawn remake,
    it would be like beating a dead horse, there is
    nothing left to be said, so give it a rest Hollywood.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDeadBeat View Post
    I agree with the extras thing, but I don't see a sequel. I've yet to buy Dawn 04 so I havent actually gotten round to see Andy's Lost Tapes, I'll get it soon.

easily can br a sequel. the threat could be eradicated and then BOOM. one schmuck gets bitten again and there u have it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    easily can br a sequel. the threat could be eradicated and then BOOM. one schmuck gets bitten again and there u have it.
    We don't really know what caused the plauge though. There had to be a patient zero and the question is: How did he get infected?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    We don't really know what caused the plauge though. There had to be a patient zero and the question is: How did he get infected?
    they could have it be anything. or think they got it contained only to find out its spread country wide like in the dawn "special report" on the dvd. it should be of epic proportions this time since we know snyder can crank out a 3 hour movie. the budget should be huge and could garner romero even more publicity

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Question

Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    they could have it be anything. or think they got it contained only to find out its spread country wide like in the dawn "special report" on the dvd. it should be of epic proportions this time since we know snyder can crank out a 3 hour movie. the budget should be huge and could garner romero even more publicity

Maybe they got it from mary jane rottencrotch?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"