Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey guys!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    even i ,who got bored with trying my own has given in and started drafting a script, a short one seen kinda like blair witch but ...not hard to describe what i see in my head so ill leave it at that for now.

Undisclosed
    Well keep me updated on what's going on in your head..

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by KidOmega
    Thats great DJ...

menu Inviting New Line to view your finished film

Well the budget will be $20 million we are in the process of securing our financing now from The Lights, Cameras, Illinois! Program: http://www.state.il.us/treas/Programs/LCI.htm We had to pass one last thing which I got a ton of letters from distributors So we should get approved on the 21st if everything goes good. I have attached a horror legend to the project. I'll tell you guys who he is once I get his Letter of Intent

Hey LC

Fulcifan91, Cannibalistic serial murderer eh? Coool Keep me updated...
    Wouldn't you have been better off with raising investor money rather than taking a loan from the state that is limited to 36 months? Plus they give loans on films only if they are free of gratuitous sex and violence. That seems what most distributors are looking for...

Good luck though.

[QUOTE=KidOmega]Hey guys!

What kind of projects are everybody working on?
    QUOTE]

Finished The Shadow People and Siege of Evil. Siege of Evil gets released Tuesday on dvd as part of the Everlasting Evils DVD set.

I'm also currently working on the film Road Trip to Hell about a unstoppable terror in the countryside and with author Michael Romkey (American Gothic, The London Vampire Panic) on a horror thriller about demonic possession called Room 666.

In Illinois by the way.
    Jeff
    Last edited by NOTLDC5; 14-Aug-2006 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    Hi Jeff,

No... I have investors, but this way it's better for my investors cause they don't have to be out of money right up front. They will be out of money only if the movie flops...

The Shadow People and Siege of Evil?

Sounds cool...
    Last edited by KidOmega; 14-Aug-2006 at 03:31 AM.

Undisclosed

Long time no talk

I been away for a while so how's everybody project going?

Here's that letter I was talking about:. The budget has gone through. I'm finishing up on some more stuff before we can start filming. My other project: The Burnout has been picked up by some investors and that one is going through in the next few months.
    Last edited by KidOmega; 20-Sep-2006 at 10:28 PM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Dude, I am not trying to sh!t on your parade, but how come you're not showing the letter head, and why is George A. Romero's signature so messed up. That is way to informal a letter for someone to get from a party willing to finance and executive produce a film. Plus Romero has a working partner. Not mention the grammatical errors.

Screenplay by Robert G. Newcomer....

I dunno dude, something is fishy!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Dude, I am not trying to sh!t on your parade, but how come you're not showing the letter head, and why is George A. Romero's signature so messed up. That is way to informal a letter for someone to get from a party willing to finance and executive produce a film. Plus Romero has a working partner. Not mention the grammatical errors.

Screenplay by Robert G. Newcomer....

I dunno dude, something is fishy!

Yeah....fishy. And that looks nothing like the Romero signatures i've seen.

Undisclosed
    GAR is not financing the project... The film is financed by private investors. My scanner/printer is acting up and was acting up when I sent him the letter to sign so no letterhead. It's from him. Screenplay by Robert G. Newcomer thats his name.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I dunno man. First even posting that letter would break any deal with any producer or investor, and it is just too fishy.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Undisclosed
    Really I never heard of that being a deal breaker... I'm going to take it down. There was already a kid name Emir going around emailing everybody he could find. Telling them about this. He stole it off my website's password pretected pages.
    Last edited by KidOmega; 20-Sep-2006 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Like I said no offense, but if Romero was executive producing your film it would have been all over every horror site by now. And in Variety
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Undisclosed
    I don't know why it's not... I when threw the right channels to get in contact with him. We will see what happens.