Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever notice this?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by creepntom
    well that rattled some chains

discussing movies is one thing, but you have to admit some of these "what if" questions are kinda out of the realm, at least from where i stand

there's no emoticon for sarcasm, sorry if some of yous perceived it as anything else but with the shrink comment

tell you what, i'l try & keep from being a wise ass(too much ) with some of these scenarios as long as some of my responses are accepted as sarcasm

that's the best i can offer as far as that goes

sorry for derailing your thread dude
    No rattling or derailing, I just continue to be utterly amazed at folks you on message boards. I can't see where the motivation for a post like that comes from.

Dude, have you read any of the posts here? Do you know why this forum exists?

Seriously, if that is the way you feel about what goes on here:

a. Why are you here

b. Why not just keep them to yourself?

There are plently of wise azzes here, that is not the problem, it is how you chose to display your wise azzness to world that will earn you friends or enimies around here.

Peace Brothas and Sistas!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Having discussed this i wonder why they never even open one of those boxes! sure they had better food downstairs but wouldnt you just get curious? also when the monk zombie is trying to get in, if frannie had stacked the boxes back to the wall instead of just trying to use thier weight he couldnt have gotten in no matter how heavy the boxes were. I understand if she had then it wouldnt have been a dramatic movie moment, but i cant help thinking what i would do!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate
    Having discussed this i wonder why they never even open one of those boxes! sure they had better food downstairs but wouldnt you just get curious?

They do open one. There is the whole conversation between Roger and Fan about how they find Spam and Roger asks Fran if she had a can opener, she says no, and he says "Dont knock it, it comes with its own opener" (I paraphrase I know)

I too realize it's "Only a movie" but I also say to myself, what would I do?, would I do that or this?

I think its part of the fun of being a major fan of a movie. I mean putting yourself in the situation and thinking about what you would do or how you would handle the situation.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by GRMonLI
    They do open one. There is the whole conversation between Roger and Fan about how they find Spam and Roger asks Fran if she had a can opener, she says no, and he says "Dont knock it, it comes with its own opener" (I paraphrase I know)

I too realize it's "Only a movie" but I also say to myself, what would I do?, would I do that or this?

I think its part of the fun of being a major fan of a movie. I mean putting yourself in the situation and thinking about what you would do or how you would handle the situation.
    Oh yeah sorry, sometimes my stoney nature comes to the surface! but i guess i forgot it cuz theres also barrel looking objects that were never checked and i just spaced the spam comment. the funnest part of that movie is thinking what you would do. i think Roger and Peter nailed it pretty good.

United States
    [QUOTE=trancelikestate] but i guess i forgot it cuz theres also barrel looking objects that were never checked and i just spaced the spam comment. /QUOTE]

Your right they never opened the barrels.

I think they were Sani-Toilets or something!!!!!

United States
    Contents of Civil Defense Fallout Shelters

http://www.civildefensemuseum.com/overview.html

United States
    you know i really love this site and all the people i have encountered on it. i ask for little, and get so much. this is as a matter of fact pretty good info to know. i'm so happy i grabed a good topic and happy i could share it! However i would still like to find douglas center students out there! AKA home of the savini school! please contact me! talk you fine peoples lata!