Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Dead Rising [Help, Tips] thread

capncnut
    Oblivion continues to blow me away everytime I boot it up. Found a strange little community out in the sticks, double weird stuff going on... and when you pick their locks late at night, none of 'em are in their bedrooms!

And aye, Bullet Witch might have to be investigated. When's it comin' out Guru?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    little advice. dont go to the food court past day 4 on survival mode it will free up. 4 hours away from day 5 achievment
    I Really need to do survival mode again and get 7 day lol

Hmmm strange that, it might be your disk man.. never did it for me and i made it 6 days in.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Oblivion continues to blow me away everytime I boot it up. Found a strange little community out in the sticks, double weird stuff going on... and when you pick their locks late at night, none of 'em are in their bedrooms!

And aye, Bullet Witch might have to be investigated. When's it comin' out Guru?

uh, its been out for over a month now.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    yeah im struggling with ones like clothes horse and gourmet..

guides... pssphh.. you might aswell just put on infinite health and inifite katana
    Sometimes you just wanna have some flash-dash single player fun, that's where cheats come in handy, especially if you wanna make a little video piece out of it.

Just skimming through this thread as I'll soon be getting the game myself, since when was there an Infinite Health mode on Dead Rising?!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He wasn't being literal.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    He wasn't being literal.
    Figured as much...

Kinda weird really, Dead Rising is the sort of game you'd expect to have a God mode combo-cheat in there somewhere so you can just go absolutely nuts brushing you beanbag against zombies, "right up in their grill"...

United States
    to get the clothes achievments you dont have to get all the clothes in one game, you could clear a section of the mall at one time.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Figured as much...

Kinda weird really, Dead Rising is the sort of game you'd expect to have a God mode combo-cheat in there somewhere so you can just go absolutely nuts brushing you beanbag against zombies, "right up in their grill"...
    Well once you start getting high up in your LVL it becomes kind of hard to die by zombies. Death by maniacs is a different story, though.

Super Moderator

UK
    I guess I'll see, I'll be getting a copy of it soon to go with my new 360, which I'll be ordering up next week, then I can drag through this entire thread and find tips and such.

United States

Wink Minion Minion..

Minion you have the most damn posts on a zombie forum and I cant believe your not getting the game with your 360

Super Moderator

UK
    Minion you have the most damn posts on a zombie forum and I cant believe your not getting the game with your 360
    lol, but I am getting it with my 360. I just said that.

I'm ordering my 360 and Dead Rising (along with another controller and two other games) next week.

So somewhere around the 25th I'll be busting rotting heads.

capncnut
    Codes, do you honestly think the zomb whore that is MZ would own a 360 without Dead Rising? Damn that would be like ZM without any Bolivian bone ash.

Super Moderator

UK
    *vomits ... wipes*

"bolivian bone ash" - I f*cking LOVE THAT, I'm blates stealing it for IAZM3.

Originally I wasn't going to get Dead Rising immediately, but I figured "f*ck it" and let some consumerism seep into my veins, so I'll get it when I get the box itself.

Bring the gore!

I'm sure a whore for zhombeeeeeez ... I'm a rotted pole smoking sesh away from being a complete and total necro-nut!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    "bolivian bone ash" - I f*cking LOVE THAT, I'm blates stealing it for IAZM3.
    Hehe. Bolivian bone ash, cadaverous flake... these zombs and their drugs man.

United States
    See I was going by the thread you started where you were only gonna get PGR3 and some other game.