Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spoilers From Day Remake!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinFromHell View Post
    Gee, maybe after he chews on his carrots he'll turn his head, look at his map, and say "Hmm, I must have made a wrong turn at Albuquerque."
    They can call him Bunnicula and the survivors can spend their days riding out the zombie outbreak over at Howliday Inn.

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    Man I really hope the new "bub" is written to be "the loving zombie" too, that would be awesome, maybe he could sacrifice himself to save the living people in the group and save the day at the end.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by zombieparanoia View Post
    Man I really hope the new "bub" is written to be "the loving zombie" too, that would be awesome, maybe he could sacrifice himself to save the living people in the group and save the day at the end.

United States
    I wouldn't get TO hot and bothered by this as it sounds like complete and total bull****. It's like this guy is writing EVERYTHING that could possibly piss off a fan of zombie movies in general and GAR movies in particular.

Me being "Skeptical" of this would be an understatement.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    i dont see how that idea could ever entice an audiance with even a quarter of a brain.... i am seriously questioning if i will even pay to see the movie at all. Im all for giving movies a chance but vegan zombie's saving the world makes me want to pull out my eyes with a spoon....yeeshh.

Just been bitten

Scotland

Unhappy This review/spoiler makes me sad...

I really wish writers and directors would stop trying to create something new and absurd to bring to the genre when they make a zombie movie these days. Why do they feel the need to do this? 10 out of 10 times, their idea is just a big pile of steaming poo.

I was looking forward to Day07, as I had hoped it was going to be something close to the original script (perhaps featuring the running variety of dead things), but now I know I am going to be bitterly disappointed.

Fingers crossed the spoiler/review thingy is just a hoax... Please let it be a hoax.

I suppose I shouldn't be whining as a crappy zombie movie is better than no zombie movie.

Oh by the way... Hello again everyone. My old forum Screen name was WILDEE.
    Last edited by MagicMoonMonkey; 03-Sep-2006 at 11:28 PM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Sounds like a remake of The Crazies to me.

A virus infects a town turning people into homicidal 'zombie' maniacs and the military is sent in to contain it. Yep it sounds like a remake of Romero's The Crazies more than Day of the Dead. Also, this film sounds very lame. A vegetarian zombie? Is this the best re-imaging of Bub the famed screen-writer of the Final Destination films can come up with? What happened to the apocolyptic vision of the original?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im just pissed simon pegg isnt playing bub he would have been the ****!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Oh wow. THAT would be a reason to see this thing!!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    That is a great idea, i agree hellsing and adreno

edit: 100th post, whoo hooo! triple digits!
    Last edited by Fulcifan91; 04-Sep-2006 at 07:41 PM. Reason: talking about my 100th post

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    Oh wow. THAT would be a reason to see this thing!!!
    It would be a cop-out. It'd be the sort of thing you'd expect. Sort of like making a baseball film and casting Kevin Costner or shooting a sci-fi tv show and giving Scott Bakula a phone call. He was lucky Romero let him have a small cameo in Land.

Dead

Undisclosed

Why Romania? Please tell me!

Someone tell me why the hell they would go all the way to Romania or Bulgaria or where ever to film a movie about the United States Army containing an outbreak of the living dead in a Colorado town? Just how are they going to duplicate it? Wouldn't a person with common sense think that it would be cheaper to go to Canada or some location cheaper than Hollywood (how about some small town in Colorado?) to film? Although not on a "Water World" budge, this sure isn't an independent, penny-counting project, so they have some money...so the gerbils running on the wheel in my head have shi* out their last peanut and are close to blowing an O' ring on this topic. It makes no sense to me....why didn't they just go to poorest part of Africa and duplicate Washington, DC???!!! Apparently, Hollywood thinks they're comparable too!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'll probably drink a bottle of bourbon laced with cocaine before I see this in the theater...but I'll surely end up with the same impression that I did after I drank the 'new' formula Coke came out with in the 80s....this is *hit and I like the old one better!