Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diary of the Dead

Super Moderator

United States
    Maybe we can will this to be a good film... Otherwise, I think we just might be ****ed.

The premise, were this to end up as it reads AND not be a comedic take, just seems so hackneyed. Perhaps some minor revisions would help as production unfolds. Now, as far as the idea of a project with a more comedic take is concerned...I sure as hell hope not.

Either way, I'm happy GAR may just get get the chance to work on another Dead film

*Crosses fingers*

Edit:
    Diary is a project he is making for his fans independent of all the usual Hollywood rules and regulations. Romero also assured me that there will be the right kind of gore in the film that we all know and love, and he is in talks with Greg Nicotero of KNB to do the effects.
    Now that sounds promising, at least!
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 03-Sep-2006 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Edited to comment on a late found quote from a previously linked article.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed

Happy as a clam ( a zombie clam maybe)

Don't care what the scenario is, although I agree a LOTD sequel would have been nice to finish the storyline, because another zombie film by GAR is all I need to hear.

So many ****ty zombie ripoffs at BlockBuster these days.