View Poll Results: If you had to rate the chances of there being a sequel/another dead film out of 5

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll

8 11.94%

8 11.94%

25 37.31%

15 22.39%

11 16.42%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chances of there being a sequel (or another dead film)?

Banned User

United States
    I remember that bit. It was from Empire Online. It said:

"Now that Land of the Dead did so well in European markets and Japan, and the DVD is flying off shelves, there's talk of a sequel," Romero tells Empire Online. He continues, "It won't be in April but it might now be August or something. I hope to God we don't have to do the winter again, but there's a real buzz happening now about a sequel."

He's not saying that he was actually offered anything...he's saying that there's talk about it. Not the same thing. Not even close.

Over the years, GAR's talked about getting alot of projects off the ground, and has been attatched to projects that never went anywhere.

All you can do is hope...but personally, I don't see it actually happening.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I gave it a four. I would love to give it a 5 if I was completely sure. george romero should make another film while he's alive. He doesn't give a **** about fame or money or whatever, all he wants is to make his movies and that's why I agree with him making another movie. I agree with dadeadguy. In the next sequel(if there is one) the characters should be inside of an isolated place just like the places in the trilogy. I'm sure that george can come up with a new setting.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

4 1/2

I give it a 4 1/2, because i hope he will make another one. If he doesn't it'll be kind of disapointing considering he does his best work in splurts. Like other artists i can think of.

Canada
    The fact is none of us know what will happen. I hope there is another as I would LOVE to see what happens to the kids in Dead Reckoning. It could make for a great late night Cable series a la "Masters of Horror".

I'd love to see anything zombie come out of George, even if he just produced.