Thread: Small review of NOTLD 3D at AICN...

Administrator

England

Small review of NOTLD 3D at AICN...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Ooof, it doesn't sound good to me to be honest ... but then again I never thought it would. Really, if such a movie has to rely on a lot of marijuanna thrown into the plot, it's not going to be much cop...especially sticking in trendy, self-referential jokes relating to "smokin' de 'erb" in such a situation...will possibly download it at some point...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ooof, it doesn't sound good to me to be honest ... but then again I never thought it would. Really, if such a movie has to rely on a lot of marijuanna thrown into the plot, it's not going to be much cop...especially sticking in trendy, self-referential jokes relating to "smokin' de 'erb" in such a situation...will possibly download it at some point...
    And don't forget about this! (This alone tells me how bad this movie is gonna suck nuts......and I'm never in a nut suckin' mood!)

Super Moderator

UK
    *ug* Puh-leeze, says I...as soon as I saw that I ordered up a bucket of nuts for this film to chow down on ... it's only half way through the bucket and there's another two on the way from round back...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    whta next happy slapping zombies?

capncnut
    I have to admit, I'm not really impressed with the trailer but I will see this movie regardless. I don't think NOTLD3D intends to take itself too seriously and neither should we. Sid Haig will always put in a good performance no matter what.

United States
    That synopsis sounds like a movie Steve Buscemi would star in.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    wow, it's funny when you look back at threads like this. What does it tell us that it some 8 months later and we still don't know jack sh8t about this film? And what that supposed to mean, that the cause of the dead rising is sid haig. What kind of nonsense is that!?! And him feeding his father from his own wrist !?! Check please!!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"