Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Devils Rejects...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Dude I am sorry if my opinion hurts you, I didnt realize that your self esteem was so low that it could be shattered by me not liking something you like.
    Gimme a freakin break! It has nothing to do with wether you like what I like, I could give a sheet less what you like! Do you feel as though you have said something here?

READ THE DAMN POST!!!!

You didn't say ANYTHING! You just laid down a b1tch session, all I did was call you on it! Self esteem issue are non-existent on a message board.

How long have you been here??? You can expect plenty more responses like that from many more members than just me, if that is the way you choose to form your posts.

And BTW, You DON"T want to start a flame war around here! That is just a friendly piece of advise. I personally will not participate in a flame war, but if you want one, there are plenty of folks who will accomodate you!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn View Post
    Gimme a freakin break! It has nothing to do with wether you like what I like, I could give a sheet less what you like! Do you feel as though you have said something here?

READ THE DAMN POST!!!!

You didn't say ANYTHING! You just laid down a b1tch session, all I did was call you on it! Self esteem issue are non-existent on a message board.

How long have you been here??? You can expect plenty more responses like that from many more members than just me, if that is the way you choose to form your posts.

And BTW, You DON"T want to start a flame war around here! That is just a friendly piece of advise. I personally will not participate in a flame war, but if you want one, there are plenty of folks who will accomodate you!
    Hmm, so because I laid out an unfavorable opinion (to the hack rob zombie lovers) I am inciting a flame war? Maybe you should monitor yourself sweetheart, Noone was flaming until you showed up and had a little fit over as you capitalized my "OPINION" thanks by the way for capitalizing it, I might have forgotten otherwise that I was speaking about myself for a minute.

I am a seasoned veteran of forum going. Thanks for the advice, I think I will manage. Heres some advice for you:

The next time someone doesnt like something you like and they make a point of it, and you feel all your blood boiling at thier audacity, take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Then post to them that you disagree, you dont have to bludgeon them and insult them like you have done here. OK Tiger?

United States
    Hmm, so because I laid out an unfavorable opinion (to the hack rob zombie lovers) I am inciting a flame war? Maybe you should monitor yourself sweetheart, Noone was flaming until you showed up and had a little fit over as you capitalized my "OPINION" thanks by the way for capitalizing it, I might have forgotten otherwise that I was speaking about myself for a minute.

I am a seasoned veteran of forum going. Thanks for the advice, I think I will manage. Heres some advice for you:

The next time someone doesnt like something you like and they make a point of it, and you feel all your blood boiling at thier audacity, take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Then post to them that you disagree, you dont have to bludgeon them and insult them like you have done here. OK Tiger?
    oh look! I see flowers and waterfalls of peace flowing from your post! Gosh, how grand!

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    oh look! I see flowers and waterfalls of peace flowing from your post! Gosh, how grand!
    Thanks, you just asploded my Sarcasm meter

United States

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

So, how about them REDSKINS?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    REDSKINS?! Don't make me break out my "Give-a-f*ck" meter!

Undisclosed

Sweetheart???

Once again, you are missing the point. All I was saying in my original post was that you offered NOTHING constructive. You popped into the discussion about TDR, made the following remark:

I am sorry, but Rob Zombie is a hack and his HTC and DR were dreadful awful pitiful excuses for films. I rate them up there in terms of suck with Ghoulies 4 and Troll 2.

A lot of folks here think Zombie is a good film maker. In that, we disagree. All I am trying to say is that posts like that generally garner a response similar to mine.

AND, if you'll go back and re-read the thread, you will see that it was you, not I, that got all up in arms about the whole situation.

But of course that is typical and we see it so often, where noobs will come up in here and make some 2 year old remark with nothing substantial to add to the arguement, then get all p1ssed off when someone call sthem on it, THEN try and turn it around when the person responds. Typical,

Now in the infamous words of our very own Adrenochrome:

Shoo little one, go play!

Thanks, you just asploded my Sarcasm meter
    Would someone please define "asploded" for me???

I am so confused
    Last edited by dmbfanintn; 19-Sep-2006 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    I could post pictures of what 'asploded' means, but I have a feeling i'd end up hiking down the road with Svengoolie.

Undisclosed
    Khardis,

Just wanted to let you know that I responded to your giving me negative rep by adding you to my friends list. I hope you accept, that's just how I am.

Thanks buddy, I look forward to years of constructive discussion with you, if you hang around that long!

One thing I will humbly ask of you, please stop using your little pet names for me like "sweetheart" and "sunny", it's kinda creeping me out! :-)
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have a suggestion to solve this little problem....

THUNDERDOME!

"Two men enter.....one man leaves"

And just to sling it back around into topic......after one leaves, you and I will go get some "tooty f*ckin fruity!". Sort of a bonus prize, if you will.

United States
    Ok, now THAT just made my day, thanks bassman.

...and as Otis would say, "There is no f*ckin' ice cream in your f*ckin' future!"

ViP

United States

"Welcome... to ANOTHER EDITION OF THUNDERDOME!"

Undisclosed
    Thanks bassman, I think I will pass on the Thunderdome offer, not really my thang!

I could certainly go for some tooty fvckin fruity though!

What's the matter, don't you like fvcking clowns? Aren't we fvcking funny?
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi