Thread: "A-Ha... so it was in the trunk all along."

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

"A-Ha... so it was in the trunk all along."

I am not a very organized individual when it comes to certain things. if it has a value of over $1,500 I know where it is at all times but those $1,000 and under items, like the cat, are a bitch to keep track of from time to time.

For the last 3 months I have been looking for my digital camera. I had one stolen in 2005, and I thought I lost this one. I mean I looked all over the place.

So this morning I got this bug in my ass to actually go out and clean out the trunk of my car. From filming both Eating Habits and DEADLANDS a lot of junk was just laying about and the entire trunk was disorganized. I also remembered I wanted to look at the lighting kit because during the last shoot we broke a glass cover that went over the bulb and glass was in the storage bag creating the perfect condition for someone to cut themselves.

Well low and behold, I start removing junk like the crane (2 - 4.5ft sections), Steadi-cam unit, light stands, and some of the costumes from DEADLANDS and what do i find... The frigging digital camera. Now here's the bonus, the day we filmed the pick-up shots for deadlands I went to the ATM and withdrew $80 and stuck it in a deposit envelope. Before shooting that day I thought I lost it when i went to get gas... Nope, found that envelope in a Gym bag in the car... BONUS CASH!

Anyway, had to rant about it. Made my Sunday morning so much better.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, you need some organisation my friend ... probably best to empty that trunk ... *ahem* boot ... out now you aren't filming, would be a bitch to lose that stuff if the car was stolen. But isn't it just great finally rediscovering something you couldn't find? And finding money, that just rocks!

I was recently looking for a Red Dwarf book and couldn't find it at all, I've so many packing boxes filled with shedloads of stuff in my cupboard, but then when looking for some old Hi8 tapes (which had some old footage from a session of my housemates on mushrooms I'd been looking for, for a laugh, hehe) and there you have it - the book I'd given up looking for! Now it's sitting on my shelf ... not being read.

United States
    lol Dj I know what you mean ..I have been hunting and hunting for a how to..vhs tape I have on onestroke painting..coudlnt find it anywhere. Well, my daughter moved back home and needed some room so in one of the kids old bedroom I was making it a craftroom/storageroom...well, we tore it apart(I thought I lost the tape) and low and behold the tape is there in a pile of stuff. Well, anyway I am organizing stuff ...oooh and DJ..key word....PLASTIC TOTES..wonderful things! I am buying alot of them! lol
    oooh opps that was two key words! Really tho the totes are really helping me organize my stuff. I am finding out I am into way too much stuff ..sewing, crafting, painting,scrapbooking ,reading!! OOh lets not forget
    zombie movies and chatting on HPotD!lol

Banned User

United States
    Ya i love it when that happens. I found 50$ in my laundry once. I was excited!

United States
    I never find money!!! lol