Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DAWN 04 trailers

United States
    Please... Zombie 3 is better than land of the dead...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Undisclosed
    Fair enough, as slong as you accept that Nightmare City is better than Snyder's pop video.
    Running zombies...Bwah-HaHaaaaaaaaaa. Weak.

United States
    The shamblers just looked kinda clownish though perhaps the more realistic style of zombie... at the very least at least it made sense in 28 days later for the zombies to run... that being that they were enraged whatever...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    Fair enough, as slong as you accept that Nightmare City is better than Snyder's pop video.
    Running zombies...Bwah-HaHaaaaaaaaaa. Weak.
    Oh my God!!! Nightmare City!! I used to love that movie when I was a teenager. I recently rented it from Big Choice just to see if it still holds up, It doesn't. I couldn't sit through it. After the first 30 minutes I started wondering if I just never realized what a crap movie it was, or if I just have a lot less patience than I used to for bad movies. I think maybe both.

Dawn '04 was quite a bit better than Nightmare City. A 3 hour documentary about my belly button lint and its effect on global warming is a lot better than Nightmare City.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Oh my God!!! Nightmare City!! ...I recently rented it from Big Choice just to see if it still holds up, It doesn't. I couldn't sit through it. After the first 30 minutes I started wondering if I just never realized what a crap movie it was,
    Exactly. At least when you are laughing at it you are doing so because running zombies are so funny.
    And is Hugo Stiglitz really as awful an actor as Ving Rhames? Yes he is, but certainly not worse.
    I actually think Jake Weber and Sarah Polley are very good in Dawn 04. It has a pretty decent cast with the exception of Rhames and the waste that is Mekhi Phifer.
    Don't get me wrong, i think Dawn 04 is fun but it has no atmosphere, no suspense and zombies that hiss, lol

Undisclosed
    I love watching the trailers for movies that I like a lot.

This one is no exception.

I really wish I had been older when the movie came out and had already seen the original Dawn. I would have had a total nerdgasm when the film cut out and the zombie hands started clawing at the other side of the screen.

This is one of the most well-designed trailers ever made, IMHO.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A 3 hour documentary about my belly button lint and its effect on global warming is a lot better than Nightmare City.

Sounds better than Land of the Dead... go make that film I would plop down my $10.50

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post

This is one of the most well-designed trailers ever made, IMHO.

You are my new best friend.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 08-Oct-2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I Always wondered if this scene had been re-filmed specifically for the trailer. if you look at the zombie girl, she's no wear near as gory as she is in the full movie and dosn't have the mouth wounds or anything...

From the Trailer Version..

From the Full Movie...

see what i mean? it dosn't even look like the same girl..
    her face on the trailer gives me the creeps

Super Moderator

UK
    I'd wager CGI cover-up. Her mush doesn't look at all normal in that censored clip.

lol @ leapy-jumpy-runny-kid-zombie.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    leapy jump kid zombie is scarier than Big Daddy Jar Jar Binks.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    leapy jump kid zombie is scarier than Big Daddy Jar Jar Binks.
    Hey man, Big Daddy's got an agenda to fill, he's got revenge on his mind...that's scary stuff. He doesn't walk away from the poker table and whinge off into the night...bastard comes back with a hammer and starts breaking hands.

United States
    AAARRGGHH!!! The only agenda a zombie should have is eating you. Silly character. Jar Jar is a good comparrison.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

England
    AAARRGGHH!!! The only agenda a zombie should have is eating you. Silly character. Jar Jar is a good comparrison.
    Indeed. At least that little girl took somebody out in the traditional zombie way...don't remember "Big Divy" clamping his jaws down on anybody's throat and tearing away at the flesh...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The reason Big Daddy didn't eat, imo, is that he's the leader. He was leading these zombies to war and how often do you see a leader of an army getting down and getting dirty with the troops?

He's the smartest so far and if he get's "killed", the mission is failed. That's the way I saw it anyway.

Not to mention, if he doesn't eat someone and just kills them......he gains another "soldier", if you will. This is also the same reason he showed number 9 how to use the gun, I think.
    Last edited by bassman; 23-Oct-2007 at 07:28 PM.

United States
    Also on the DAWN 04 Trailer

When Sarah Polley runs into her driveway, he shirt lacks blood. In the film, she is smattered with it.

We don't want to upset White Bread America while their eating supper with goy commercials.