Thread: Why don't they make a 'Stay Alive' game?

United States

Why don't they make a 'Stay Alive' game?

I just watched the unrated director's cut of the movie, 'Stay Alive' about a game-within-a-movie where if you die in the game, you die in real life.

I thought it would suck, but it actually was pretty cool. (Yeah, there are moments like in all horror movies where the obvious happens.)

The game itself would be cool if they actually made it and brought it out for a home console/PC.

Anyone else think so?

-Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

United States
    I didnt see the movie but I did see the trailer and the game looks kinda like a dungeon game?.....it just wouldnt make sense to make a game from the movie since you couldnt die

I DONT KNOW, DOES ANYONE ELSE GET WHAT IM SAYING???

United States
    It is much more than a dungeon. It actually is a Louisana plantation with an above ground graveyard and tower along with crypt like cellars. It deals with Elizabeth Bathory who actually existed in Hungry centuries ago, killed young girls and drained them of their blood and bathed in it because she believed it kept her young.

This movie changes a few things like the fact that Bathory never came to America and I believe it was a few centuries before the time set in the movie that she had come to America.

It is pretty creepy and if you mean that why play a game where the game player doesn't really die like in the movie, why the heck would you want that to happen anyway?!!

Movie Trailer: Shows interior of house.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2423

The player's character could still die like in any other game though. Pics below of in movie game:

-Dawg
    Last edited by Dawg; 20-Sep-2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Added links, etc.

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    I just watched the unrated director's cut of the movie, 'Stay Alive' about a game-within-a-movie where if you die in the game, you die in real life.

I thought it would suck, but it actually was pretty cool. (Yeah, there are moments like in all horror movies where the obvious happens.)

The game itself would be cool if they actually made it and brought it out for a home console/PC.
    It would require a special controller that when you lose the game a needle with neurotoxins springs out and pierces your palm.

United States
    No, it would require a team of trained level 9 e-reading scientologists to unleash the full fury of their thetons upon you, thus creating a small soul-catcher in which you relive the death you had in the game over and over again for all eternity.

That would be a game that I'd give to someone for Christmas.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    they must of made a game so they can play it in the film right