Thread: Conversation with Jeffrey Reddick, Writer of DAY remake

Undisclosed

Conversation with Jeffrey Reddick, Writer of DAY remake

Well I've posted a summary of the "interview",it was more like a long friendly chat with an old friend rather than an interview. Jeff was VERY open and it didn't take many questions to get him rolling with the information.
    Stop by DEAD-CENTRAL.COM to read it, or Click HERE I just finished typing it up so I felt it would be easier just to let you all know it's there for your interest.
    I believe he'll be sending me some pics very soon, it was discussed and I will be talking with him again as the film goes through post...
    enjoy !
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

United States
    I've been poking aroung your site....nice interviews, man!

Undisclosed
    Thank you, I've invested a lot of time trying to accomodate other fans ...and of course Neils decency about posting my stuff here has made much of it worthwhile.
    I try to bring the interviews to a personal level that makes the fans feel closer to the actor I'm speaking too, I hope they comes across that way.
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed
    Running zombies that progress into slow ones...i thought i had something original when i did that in survivors, it was cool when Dj did it for deadlands...but now the damn mainstream is doing it...just when you thought it was safe to be original

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    Running zombies that progress into slow ones...i thought i had something original when i did that in survivors, it was cool when Dj did it for deadlands...but now the damn mainstream is doing it...just when you thought it was safe to be original
    I didn't know you did that dude. Here I thought I was planting a flag. Funny though when you think about it.

BTW DeadCentral, great story. really great. I still hate the idea of BUD vs BUB it is gonna make the film come off wrong with the fans. They should have just not even crossed that bridge. Oh well, **** happens.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    cool interview! iŽd like to know something more. i want to know the real production budget of the movie,the number of extras, the numer of pages of the script...details that could give us an idea of the movie scope.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    Running zombies that progress into slow ones...
    Well I'll be damned. Who would've thought of a goofy idea like this? Certainly not anyone with their head screwed on tight.

Cool interview, DC. Thanks for sharin'.

LC

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sirjacktorrance View Post
    cool interview! iŽd like to know something more. i want to know the real production budget of the movie,the number of extras, the numer of pages of the script...details that could give us an idea of the movie scope.
    Sometime ago it was posted the films budget was $18,000,000 (same as Land) and it being filmed in Bulgaria or some place way out there where the film crews are cheap and extras will work for $1.00 a day because a dollar to them is like $100 to us.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Yep, DJ pegged it.
    BW the one detail i forgot to mention in the article...
    The poster artwork....
    that is not the official artwork, the one floating around the web was actually designed by the same guy who did LAND but is NOT going to be used for the film...it was a demo, the new one will be much more original rather than what we've seen....
    designs-n-creations.com

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Sometime ago it was posted the films budget was $18,000,000 (same as Land) and it being filmed in Bulgaria or some place way out there where the film crews are cheap and extras will work for $1.00 a day because a dollar to them is like $100 to us.

wow!! i heard something about the 18 million budget,but i didnŽt know it was official.