Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: " Police" at the dock?

Undisclosed
    Alright ladies and gents here is my take on things. Today was a slow day at work so I had time to think this out

Yeah the "police" acted shady but who is to say that they killed the officer? My theory on things is that the group could have been friends of the radio operator or simply stumbled on the place when searching for help and the police. It makes enough sense eitherway the radio operator was infected and was killed. They did not call it in because they wouldnt want the flak, seeing things going to hell they decide to get the hell out.

Then our motley crew bounce onto the scene mid way through them looting whatever they can find so they can shove it on the boat. Somehow the "He was one of our buddies and we had to kill him" or the alternative " He came back at his desk and one of the guys had to pop him" doesnt sound very good. Nobody would belive that and most would assume like most people that they were just looting so no wonder they were on their guard. They could have been fending from themselves thats why they didnt kill our heroes. They could kill in self defense, against a ghoul but innocent people just trying to get out like themselves? They arent killers. Theyre just trying to get hell out of there..

The whole going to an island, any island plan seems to make a lot more sense with my theory. How guilty they all look and in a situation like this people would be more likely to kill/arrest them then question and look at circumstances. Looters will be shot on sight? So a friend or a ghoul eitherway it gets put down and they need to get out and away. Going for an island, any island sounds like a spurr of the moment plan. If it was indeed a friend then a group of friends having to put down one of their best friends then things hit home and they decide they need to bail. Surrounded by supplies and weapons who wouldnt think " We need to take what the hell we can and get out of here.."

SHORT VERSION: Bunch of guys thinking they would be safer hanging around with one of their friends at a goverment building, police station sort of thing. Harbour controll and him being bit before they get there or after. The corpse outside could have been the one who bit the operator since he was the only armed member and went to check it and got bit.
    Last edited by CornishCorpse; 03-Sep-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    Why arent you laughing?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    If that had happened, instead of the great Goblin music, we could have heard something like this....

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
    A tale of a zombie plague
    That started at a po-lice dock
    During a ransack raid
    The mate was a cigarette smoking man
    The "Skipper" brave and sure
    Five men who were cops, or just rogue thugs
    Wanted to keep their blood pure. Just keep their blood pure.

The zombies started getting rough
    Their tiny craft was tossed
    If not for the fact they were low on rounds
    They'd blow some heads off. They'd blow some heads off.

Their ship set ground on a shore of a
    well-charted Pittsburgh isle
    With cigarette guy
    The Skipper too
    No millionaires
    And no wives
    No movie stars
    Just the rest
    Right here on zombie-free isle

Philly, you totally rule brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    whether they were policemen or not i think that it's very likely that they had something to do with that radio operator's death. It's just too much of a coincidence for my taste.
    Agreed. Perhaps this is why they were behaving so strangely. They raided the dock and then in the process possibly capping a few cops at the station before having to take out the guy radioing for backup.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 04-Sep-2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Philly, you totally rule brother!!

Agreed. Perhaps this is why they were behaving so strangely. They raided the dock and then in the process possibly capping a few cops at the station before having to take out the guy radioing for backup.
    See, that's the reason why the trilogy rules. There are many instances where things are just ambiguous enough to be interpreted in a variety of ways. It could have also been that they stumbled onto the body first and were nervous when company showed up because they might think they killed him.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"