Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issac Hayes quits south park

Isle of Man
    Meh. South Park can go on without Chef and Hayes. Hell, the past few seasons showed a decline in the appearance of Chef, and Chef kind of lost his hilarity after the first few seasons, in my opinion. I can still watch it without him...but I wonder what everyone else will think.

I think Hayes is eating his words now after what Parker and Stone said with him not caring about ripping on Christians, but when it comes to his "religion" he goes all up in arms about it. He will probably shut up about the whole thing now...

Undisclosed

Cool Love to roll them in my hand!

I'll miss my helping of salted chocolate balls.
    I'll meet you round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal, and souls can mend.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Yes, and it was because Eugene Clark has as much talent as Pauly Shore...Hold that thought... I think Pauly is more talented. However, I was making a reference to Shaun of the Dead and the whole Zombaid thing. I guess someone doesn't know their zombie movies very well.
    Nah, man. I was just making the connection between to how Romero wanted the audience to feel for Big Daddy and his followers.

Not looking for an argument here, chief. Just cracking a little joke. I agree with you that Clark was a bad choice for Big Daddy. But there is already a thread for this so there's no point in talking about it here. And yes....I do know Shaun. I've seen it more times now than I can count

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    The only reason so many celebs are into it is because it goes on about how to beat addiction and deal with great wealth - it's not a religion, it's a friggin' seminar, cloaked in utterly retarded sub-par science fiction. I have to say I'm disappointed in Isaac Hayes for being so hypocritical - you would have thought by now celebrities would have learnt and understood that word by now...geez.
    damn straight every time i hear about those scientology OR intelligent design guys my blood boils.