Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Balls of the Dead: Reborn

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Mentioned or not it's still a good one.

This is the funniest thread on the site, imo. I don'y care what anyone says.

I defy anyone to read through this thread and not spit up what they're drinking.

Last edited by darth los; 01-Oct-2010 at 02:23 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The Walking Balls
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "You didn't get bit did you?"

"No, no. In fact I did some biting of my own. One of those things tried to grab me and I bit off one of it's balls."

Survival: Francisco

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    "You didn't get bit did you?"

"No, no. In fact I did some biting of my own. One of those things tried to grab me and I bit off one of it's balls."

Survival: Francisco

Ewwwww.... funny but the visual is just fucking NASTY!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Ewwwww.... funny but the visual is just fucking NASTY!
    What's sad is that when quoting survival I feel it nescesary to put the movie and who said it.

That would never be the case with the original trilogy.

You quote a line and there's no explanation needed. Everyone immediately knows what you're talking about.

Super Moderator

UK
    Then again Survival came out this year and some of the HPOTD folk haven't even seen it yet. The majority of folks here have seen the original three flicks repeatedly over years ... so it's hard to compete with that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What's sad is that when quoting survival I feel it nescesary to put the movie and who said it.

That would never be the case with the original trilogy.

You quote a line and there's no explanation needed. Everyone immediately knows what you're talking about.

I know where it came from... I don't feel anyone is a true zombie fan if they haven't sat through every zombie film at least once... Even Romero's crappy one's.

Survival had a couple of good one liner's and quotes to use... most of the stuff I snicker at is between Patrick O'Flynn and Sarge when they first meet ont he boat. Otherwise the movie is pointless. Still like it better than LAND though.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    Muldooooooooon!!!
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "All I am Anymore is man looking for his balls. Anyone who gets in the way of that is going to lose."

Do I really have to say where that's from?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The Muldoooooooooooooon Movie aka Survival of the Balls
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!