Thread: "Farce of the Penguins"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

"Farce of the Penguins"

Just happened to come across this trailer for a parody film called "Farce of the Penguins". Obviously, the film is a parody of last years "March of the Penguins".

When I first started reading about it, I thought "pffft". After reading a little further, some of the names involved are quite impressive.

I know this one will get some of you guy's attention(looking at you DJ)....the narrator is Samuel mutha f*ckin Jackson(is that not the best choice of a narrator, ever?). Also directed by Bob Saget, with voices of Christina Applegate, Norm MacDonald, Lewis Black, Tracy Morgan, Dane Cook, Jason Alexander, and many others.

Not exactly oscar worthy sh*t, but it does seem like it may be a good cheesey little popcorn comedy. You can check the trailer out over here.

I suggest the uncensored trailer for more Sam Jackson greatness.

What do you guys think? Will it be worth a damn?
    Last edited by bassman; 05-Oct-2006 at 04:52 PM.

United States

Speaking of Samuel L. "M-F'in" Jackson

Has anyone seen or heard about this yet?

Afro Samurai

I watched the trailer today and I was shocked to see his name in it. He's the voice of the main character. I'm not sure what to think of it yet, but if it has Samuel L. motherf*ckin' Jackson in it, you can rest assured I'll go see it.

As far as this flick (penguins) is concerned - I'll have to look into it. This is the first i've heard of it, but it seems there quite a few known people in it. Interesting...