Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A zombie game where you control the hordes?

Undisclosed
    Damn, I didn't know about this game. Thanks for posting.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommm View Post
    Have to say i am getting more and more happy with my purchase of the 360, though if your getting one, save up for hdtv well worth it.
    a job at maccy-ds is tempting since hdtv's as big as a regular tv are going for 399 now over here.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Yup, you've just seen a game called Possession. It's out sometime next year and looks amazing. I saw a very brief 'making of' nearly 2 years ago (yeah, that long!) when it was supposed to come out on the original Xbox. You play a 'lead zombie' (who you see die as a human in the opening cutscene) who is on a mission to destroy the company that brought around his untimely death. You can instruct the undead legions to help or attack anyone you choose. One scene I saw recently, had the 'lead' tell his workers to attack (spoken like a creepy whisper, 'aaatttaaaccckkk!') a bunch of survivors who were trying to flee in a car. The results were awesome! They turned over the car and tore the helpless civilians to pieces. I hear the emphasis is on strategic attack methods that will even find you travelling through underground sewers to make a surprise ambush on the living enemy. The Xbox 360 seems to be the horror fans console of choice what with Dead Rising, Possession, Resident Evil 5, Gears Of War, Alan Lake etc and I've stood behind them since day one. I hope they tear the cheeks off Sony in the upcoming war!
    I thought that game had died ages ago? It was talked about around 2006? Nothing since!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan