Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preparing for pandemic: know how to bury your dead

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They want to get rid of everyone that goes against the grain. Total fascism.

Now, please excuse me, this is getting far off topic and I've got to get back to the institution before they realize I got out again.

Unregistered / Not Logged In

Aaland
    Comment removed from post.
    Last edited by aljuweind; 20-Jan-2021 at 12:57 AM. Reason: comment removed.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff
    They want to get rid of everyone that goes against the grain. Total fascism.

Now, please excuse me, this is getting far off topic and I've got to get back to the institution before they realize I got out again.
    Some days it just isn't worth gnawing through the restraints....

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    Please... tell me why "The Government" here in the United States would be planning an epidemic?

It would eliminate taxpayers, the lifeblood of the country. It would eliminate the workers, the means of production. Unless they already had a cure it would in fact kill the very people that supposedly planned it.

Exactly what is gained by the "Evil" Government planning an epidemic?

M_
    I'd be glad to explain why the governement would do this.

You see, the government is far more corrupt than you realise. If you know too much, you vanish, never to be seen again. That, or they make you look crazy, so everyone will ignore you. As for an epeidemic, it would be a great way to remove resistance from the United States, and pave the way for a tyrannical government to obtain an iron grip on the country and never let go. As for a cure, they most likely have one, or have immunizations. The government is currenlty trying to obtain all the power they can, and it is really easy to do that when you kill all the opposition.

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Leader
    I'd be glad to explain why the governement would do this.

You see, the government is far more corrupt than you realise. If you know too much, you vanish, never to be seen again. That, or they make you look crazy, so everyone will ignore you. As for an epeidemic, it would be a great way to remove resistance from the United States, and pave the way for a tyrannical government to obtain an iron grip on the country and never let go. As for a cure, they most likely have one, or have immunizations. The government is currenlty trying to obtain all the power they can, and it is really easy to do that when you kill all the opposition.

PFFFT and only you Dead Leader, can stop them .

here's my sound tactical advice, STOP WACTHING RED DAWN. go outside, devlope a life, and maybe date a real live girl.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by p2501
    and maybe date a real live girl.
    I think I'm qualified to state that if he rants like that real time... all I can say is good luck finding a "real live girl" to date.

Lookit, we got problems, and we got disagreements, and I've personally talked to people who think we have too many and people who think we have too few rights.

But I'd be truly surprised if mass extermination as a social cure is ever seriously considered.

M_

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    I think I'm qualified to state that if he rants like that real time... all I can say is good luck finding a "real live girl" to date.

Lookit, we got problems, and we got disagreements, and I've personally talked to people who think we have too many and people who think we have too few rights.

But I'd be truly surprised if mass extermination as a social cure is ever seriously considered.

M_

heh heh agreed on all counts.

focusing on the later issue, i cannot see a "die back' as it's called ever institued by the government at large. controling and concealing a plan like that would be impossible. further the ensuing civil unrest would kill more people than the actual act. Even suspending Poss Comuntatis wouldn't work, because as an endless number of studies have shown, most regular military units are relcutant to dispense force on a noncombatant civilian populious.

this big brother is coming to get you mentaility is bull**** of the most base form.

United States

Hahahaha!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p2501
    Please for the love of Ry'leth tell me your joking.

sorry but the UN can find it's ass with both hands, written instructions, and GPS. Our current administration is at best easily outwitted by the three stooges, and FEMA the favorite child of conspiracy mongerers, has proven to be about as useful as tastebuds in your asshole.

there's no NWO, there's just stupid people helping evil people **** everyone else for a bigger quarterly percentage.

now take off that tinfoil hat.
    Tastebuds in your asshole?!...HAHAHAHA!!!LMFAO!!

Dude, that's rich...but even if we had tastebuds in our assholes, eveything would still taste like ****!

and the tin foil hat comment...lol...priceless...not that I'm intentionally trolling or anything, but I read that and almost shat myself!
    Now, if you want to have a good time and you need some p@*$y...you can cut that chicken's head off...

Super Moderator

UK
    Sounds a tad too much like the usual conspiracy theory, but I don't question that a government would sacrifice some of it's people, by "not looking", to achieve justification for action. They knew full-well about 9/11 and 7/7 - yet nothing was done, but that's "collateral damage", that's about 4000 people total from those two disasters.

The way bird flu is being touted in an "epidemic" form means hundreds of thousands, perhaps into millions - which even for a corrupt government is too big a hit just to get across a point or find justification for some new action.

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Sounds a tad too much like the usual conspiracy theory, but I don't question that a government would sacrifice some of it's people, by "not looking", to achieve justification for action. They knew full-well about 9/11 and 7/7 - yet nothing was done, but that's "collateral damage", that's about 4000 people total from those two disasters.

The way bird flu is being touted in an "epidemic" form means hundreds of thousands, perhaps into millions - which even for a corrupt government is too big a hit just to get across a point or find justification for some new action.

yes an no, the "they knew" about 9-11 thing is overstated. PBS's frontline did a ****ing epic special called "the man who knew" i highly encourage everyone to check it out.

in truth yes the governent did know the plot was happeneing. but it had the information scattered across 5 different agencies, with absolutely no ongoing cross communitation. so to blame them entirely for 9-11 is assinine (not that i'm saying you are).

if anyone post about the pentagon attack being a cruise missle, i'll hunt them down and zero them out.

Super Moderator

UK
    No offence taken, because I know what you mean - it's retarded isn't it that agencies can't cross-communicate, in this day and age, to try and prevent a terrorist attack...weird.

Cruise missle? It was blates a plane, damn ... what about all the big arse chunks-o-plane lying around the area, geez.

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    No offence taken, because I know what you mean - it's retarded isn't it that agencies can't cross-communicate, in this day and age, to try and prevent a terrorist attack...weird.

Cruise missle? It was blates a plane, damn ... what about all the big arse chunks-o-plane lying around the area, geez.

the cross communitaction thing is the after birth of Clitler's gutting of our intel services. and the fact he allowed the FBI to staffed and run by complete twits.

as for the pentagon, you tell me. there are legions of websites dedicated to the idea that a cruise missle hit the pentagon, not a plane. they somehow manage to ignore the recover plane debris. how, i do not know.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why is it that liberals can listen to what right-wing conservatives have to say and understand that it's their opinion... yet whenever a liberal says anything all the ****ing right-wingers call them "crazy", completely put down everything they said, and don't even THINK about it. Ugh.

Super Moderator

UK
    I've never seen a left winging liberal tree hugging whatever listen to a right winging war juknie before...weird.

Isle of Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff
    Why is it that liberals can listen to what right-wing conservatives have to say and understand that it's their opinion... yet whenever a liberal says anything all the ****ing right-wingers call them "crazy", completely put down everything they said, and don't even THINK about it. Ugh.
    Hmm...I think its mostly that you said that our government is planning to exterminate anyone that opposes them via some epidemic...surely that is your opinion...and I thought about it...and came to the conclusion that you need help.

Did you hear that Bush is genetically creating an army of gnomes to take out the Kennedy family? No? Well probably because its too crazy to believe and anyone with a right frame of mine wouldnt believe it, as same as the epidemic conspiracy...