Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Zombie diaries

Super Moderator

UK
    Kick ass man, glad to hear that The Zombie Diaries media mill is underway.

England
    8 of us coming now on Sunday

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Then I guess it's up to you to inform the rest of us zombie-heads about this movie. I wanna see it but I can't be arsed to fly up Essex way. My turn will have to await a London screening.
    Last edited by capncnut; 24-Oct-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Undisclosed
    It looks like a well financed student filck! The effects are very good and I would like to see your movie, keep on making your movie FANTASTIC!!!

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by suicide22 View Post
    It looks like a well financed student filck! The effects are very good and I would like to see your movie, keep on making your movie FANTASTIC!!!
    I prefer to call it 'indie' myself - my student film days were many years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Thats brilliant Ryan - see you there! It's almost sold out - only 14 seats left!
    Last edited by hydro; 28-Oct-2006 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Kevin Gates: Writer & Director - The Zombie Diaries

Undisclosed
    Were your student films any good back in the day?
    Last edited by suicide22; 04-Nov-2006 at 06:09 PM.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Hmmm... Tempting... Would take me about an hour to get to Letchworth... Tempting...
    It takes me an hour to go anywhere...I wouldn't have to think about it.
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Undisclosed
    Don't wanna be rude but...

The make-up is AWFUL!
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post

The make-up is AWFUL!
    LOL thats your opinion dude.
    Kevin Gates: Writer & Director - The Zombie Diaries

Super Moderator

UK
    Hmmm ... I personally think the make up is awesome, went and checked out the pics on the site again and they're rockin - especially for a low budget indie flick. The corpse with the mangled face lying on the ground or the semi-bloated (at some point drowned, perhaps?) female zombie are two examples of the good make up on display I'd say. The trailer, likewise, made it look pretty darn cool.

That's my view anyway.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Hmmm ... I personally think the make up is awesome, went and checked out the pics on the site again and they're rockin - especially for a low budget indie flick. The corpse with the mangled face lying on the ground or the semi-bloated (at some point drowned, perhaps?) female zombie are two examples of the good make up on display I'd say. The trailer, likewise, made it look pretty darn cool.

That's my view anyway.
    I'm with you all the way MZ, my s**tty bollocked friend.

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm with you all the way MZ, my s**tty bollocked friend.
    ROFLBOLLOX, nice.

I'm too lazy to backtrack right now, but did you guys say that the dude who did FX on The Descent work on this? As well as the 'zombie wrangler' from Shaun of the Dead?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post

The make-up is AWFUL!
    how come people can never just say something sucks they ahve to prepare soething to say first in case people get offended.

Undisclosed
    Guys,

I didn't mean to offend the authors of the movie, it's just my view on a merely "esthetical" aspect of the movie... which I consider to be very important (it's a ZOMBIE movie, you know).

Hope to be positively surprised by the final product! Really!

Peace and love.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Undisclosed
    Jesus titty ****ing christ. New member here, registered for a few purposes. The first one to ask are there going to be any other showings of TZD? Im guessing I missed the ones in letchworth thats a bitch but I downloaded the trailer and dizzam man. It looks brutal and realistic and best of all from this side of the pond. So any dates for showings or maybe a dvd release date? Usually I await a zombie movie like any other fan..eager but waiting for the failure that alot of the corpse flicks have had currently but Im not waiting for failure Im waiting for a release. Guess I gotta get in line like everyone else here..