Thread: DEADLANDS gets US/CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

DEADLANDS gets US/CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION

Yes folks,

I am happy to announce DEADLANDS: The Rising has found a US DISTRIBUTOR. I cannot make a full announcement of who the distributor will be at this time, but Once the ICFLM film fest has come and gone I can make the formal announcement of the distributor.

The company is aiming to get the DVD out to the masses by April/May 2007. Stick to this thread for more details.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thanks Neil.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeedily-doodily, let's whip out some fresh thumbs -

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well I can make the official announcement.

TEMPE ENTERTAINMENT of UNIONTOWN OHIO, the people behind "THE DEAD NEXT DOOR." Will be releasing DEADLANDS: The Rising on their splatter Rampage label. The tentative release date for their official DVD release is May 2007.

Once TEMPE sends me the DVD BOX ARTWORK and details of what else will be included I will post that information as soon as I can.

I am making the Master Print to send them and i am including a very things extra that are not on the current DVD release.

April 2006 Trailer
    Eating Habits Trailer (because I am the editor of the project.)
    SOMETHING SPECIAL from Florida and Across the Pond.
    Another BTS Featuette

I making sure that people get a lot of wallop for their money as DEADLANDS will most likely retail for about $19.95 or maybe $14.95.

After October 31st 2006 I will no longer be selling DVD's for the film from the official website. I am also working out European distribution in all countries except Austrailia and germany... as those are in contract.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Well let me be the first to say (on this latest news) two-thumbs-incredibly-fresh , I know I'll be getting my ass a copy of this new DVD as soon as it comes out - and European distribution - very kick ass. Deadlands worldwide - very cool, it just goes to show how rockin' the film is.

Kick ass dude.