Thread: The Incredibly Strange Film Show

capncnut

The Incredibly Strange Film Show

In the mid-late 80's I saw a documentary that I've never seen since. It was on Channel 4 in the UK and was an episode from a mondo-movie series hosted by Johnathan Ross called 'The Incredibly Strange Film Show'. This documentary had exclusive (GAR/Savini/Cardille) interviews and even has footage of ol' Wossy strolling through Monroeville Mall. Anyone out there got a copy?

Australia
    Yep. Got a nice DivX of it which can be converted to DVD. Its actually from the second series called 'Son of the Incredibly Strange Filmshow'. If you're still interested, send me a PM.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

capncnut
    Wow, I only just noticed this! Thanks man but I recently acquired a copy since. Thanks for thinking about me though, it's appreciated.

Australia
    That's cool. I was able to help someone else out in the process. Glad to hear you got it sorted.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    Wow, I only just noticed this! Thanks man but I recently acquired a copy since. Thanks for thinking about me though, it's appreciated.
    ps: That copy you recently aquired... Incase I didn't say (can't recall), ensure you thank Griff
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Why, thank you Griff. You just completed my collection man!

Australia
    Ahhh. I'm with you. You're welcome and, as always, enjoy.
    Last edited by Griff; 12-Nov-2006 at 01:21 PM.

capncnut
    Watched it 3 times now and I thank you again.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    -Post remove by webmaster-