Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly the most realistic video game ever?

Administrator

England
    oh come on all magicians are fakes

thats what magic is.. the art of illusion (making you think you've seen something which hasn't really occured or is impossible).

never thought i'd be having to explain this to guys of your age

its still cool

Undisclosed
    i am extreamly jelious of that guy!!! even if the whole thing is fake, that was friggin saweeet!!! I mean dam!!!
    Look behind you!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    oh come on all magicians are fakes

thats what magic is.. the art of illusion (making you think you've seen something which hasn't really occured or is impossible).
    i agree but you wouldnt want to say it in front of any wiccan stores and i did the dr evil hand quotes as i said that, all i did was say "and all that one with mother earth bollox" adn a bunch of girls accosted me with cande
    les.

Fiji

wow, i missed this the first time around.

i'm siding with Cereval on this. a couple things stand out about this that indicate blatant fraud.

A) the "victim" is operating a low tech paintball weapon. it's a pistol configuration, with the long cylindrical object extending from it's rear being a storage tank for compressed air. more telling it the fact the weapon lacks an external "hopper" or "magazine" for extended shot capacity.

without a hopper, the "victim's" gun at best had a 10 shot capacity, and i'm being generous with that figure. so at some point during the action we saw he would of had to reload.

2) none of the zombies were wearing facial protection. sorry but anyone that's operated a paint ball weapon, or better yet operated any device capable of launching projectiles, would tell you eye coverings are a must.

from a liability standpoint there is no way, the organizer could have either gaurenteed the "zombies" safety without providing them this level of protection. or that the "victim" wouldn't have gone for head shots.

Q) the "victim's" friends were far to apathetic in regards to all of this.

sorry but this seems like a fake.