Signed DAWN of the DEAD Ultimate DVD set -Ken Foree

KEN FOREE SIGNED DAWN ULTIMATE DVD SET

Enjoy

Day of the Dead signed by 3

CLICK ME FOR SIGNED DAY DVD

Joe Pilato
    Howard Sherman
    Greg Nicotero

This DVD was new and unwrapped at convention when I had it signed. Shelved when I got home.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    those are pretty sweet, at our orientation the other day, savini was sighning our make-up books and kids brought thier dvd's to be sighned. i thought what an idiot! i couldve brought mine too! hopefully i'll get another oppurtunity!

Super Moderator

UK
    Why the heck are you flogging off your signed DVDs of two of the greatest zombie movies ever?! I know you're thinning out the collection a bit, but why?!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cause I have 4 others of each When i was doing the web thig for contagium Taurus sent me 30 copies of DAY on DVD I gave away all buy 6 had four of them signed

One is signed by Romero, Ken, Scott, Tom

My Day has Lori, Gary Klar, Howard Sherman, Nicotero, Savini, Romero, Pilato

When Circuit City had the special on the DAWN Ultimate I bought 4 copies. Trust me bro I have plenty to go around. Not to mention I have 30 copies of the DAWN comic 30 of each issue. I also have 10 of each for LAND, and when the DAWN remake comic was supposed to happen I got 10 of those too.

I have more dead memorbilia then I know what to do with. I have a UK quad of NOTLD signed by Romero, Savini, Mosely, Steiner and Russo, Tony Todd.

I have over 100 DAWN of the DEAD coffee mugs that Universal gave me. I still have 20 copies of the never released soundtrack... I need to move this stuff out of my apartment man. I don't have space for it, not to mention the DVD shelves are overloaded with stuff I don't watch anymore.

Time to clean house and make some money doing it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Geeeeeezus, how in the crap do you end up with all these duplicates? How do I get studios to just give me stuff?! For a moment there I thought you'd gone crazy by selling your only signed copy - but evidently, very evidently, this is not the case ... carry on.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well Universal sent me tons of stuff from the DAWN remake. I have 25 boxes full of 27x40 one sheets from the remake, 5000 6x9 mini posters and 1100 11x17's, the coffee mug and more.

They even sent me some Land stuff but not as much.

That whole thing with WNWR I did during the making of DAWN 04 landed me tons of stuff... Oh & Shaun merchandise too. I got more crap than I know what to do with.

See, if they keep the stuff it is just going to be destroyed, so they will usually give it away. Especially the soundtracks, someone never dotted the I's or crossed the T's so an entire soundtrack is in Limbo and never released. Back during the films release one disc would fetch between $50.00 to $100 on eBay. Nutz isn't it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    That is freakin' nuts ... I need to get me some studio contacts for some free sh*t.

Well I guess, waste not want not ... or something like that.

Canada
    Post deleted.
    Last edited by dogma789; 12-Feb-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Deleting post.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Well Universal sent me tons of stuff from the DAWN remake. I have 25 boxes full of 27x40 one sheets from the remake, 5000 6x9 mini posters and 1100 11x17's, the coffee mug and more.
    I've heard of people saying "can I have a freebie?" but that's just crazy!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Was either that or they would burn it throw it away causing more waste. To me I get to preserve the art work for a movie I like and get a few trinkets. Plus down the road once the DAWN posters become scarce... Slap them f**kers on eBay and voila... New Computer system.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Damn you, ya sly genius you!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Something are very worthy of keeping...

Coffee Mugs
    A few posters
    a few comics
    a few DVD's

But after a while, it is time to pack this stuff up and ship it out. I wanna buy a house soon and in my finished basement have my own little coffee shop filled with DOTD coffee mugs.

Kind of like a theater cafe type a thing. I have so many DAWN posters 04 and 78. I was buying the 78 ones on eBay left & right I have an italian 27x41 and a German one, France, I also have all three US 78 posters, Red Green yellow... Both LOTD posters in US and UK format I have a german DAY poster just need to get a US DAY poster, and I am hunting down Night 68 posters now. Also Shaun posters are all over the place.

However I don't need 200+ movie posters of the same movie. Just waiting until the time is right and I am going to start unloading this stuff very very soon.

Damn I just noticed the Mini Japanese posters for DAWN 2004 are worth $50.00 a pop I have 20 of each on of those.... Hot DAMN.

I now have the budget for DEADLANDS 3
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 17-Oct-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

capncnut
    Point taken.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Yellow Dawn Poster

Never seen a yellow Dawn poster, what do you mean, yellow Dawn of the Dead words?