Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "I ask you again Capn, where would you go?"

Banned User

Aaland
    Well the prophet Edgar Casey predicted that the dead will rise from thier graves, most of his prophecys came true and im kind of hoping that this one aint.

United States
    This topic isn't quite what I expected

I thought it was going to be a discussion on what Rhodes' options would have been, as asked by Frankenstein.

So have at it. Where do you think Rhodes would have gone? Where could he have gone?

Dead

Undisclosed
    Perhaps if he was on better terms with John, they could have all gone to tha island. But, I doubt they all could have co-existed for long...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i live out in the country there are only about 5,000 people when the students are around and about 8-9,500 when school is in. miami Univ is a wealthy school full of clueless, dipsh*t children of wealthy parents. after they fled, freaked out and got themselves killed, etc. oxford would probably be rather safe because aside from the students and faculty this town is full of friggin hillbillies, who unfortunate as it might be (i frakkin hate hillbillies, whitetrash, rednecks, etc with a passion that is literally blinding) would probably do rather well in an scenario like this.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    or a video rental store....i wouldnt ever get bored and all the candy i could eat

Undisclosed
    hiya everyone since im new this is a great thread to start in.

being a gun dork and a zombie fan and currently living 8 miles from any town i hope to god im home when it happens.

older house theres a bomb shelter in the basement but i dont plan on going in there with the copius ammount of food thats also stored in there untill its my last chance.

imo the key is to stay hidden, quiet and not to shoot anything untill you realy have to.

if it comes to shooting ill enjoy it lol.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    (i frakkin hate hillbillies, whitetrash, rednecks, etc with a passion that is literally blinding) would probably do rather well in an scenario like this.
    I'm sure some stupid rednecks will be saving your ass from the zombified rich university kids
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Canada
    Id go to disneyworld, and wrap cinderellas castle with barbed wire.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I basically live out in the country, and I would think that would be a better chance of survival than being in a city or highly populated area. Sure, you can band together to fight the zombies.. but there's always a weak link and sooner or later one by one will get attacked and then turn.

I basically have a small arsenal of weapons at my house so I would begin by fortifying my house and boarding up the windows and all entrances except one or two. Actually.. i would probably just sit up on my roof drinkin miller lites sniping any zombie that may stumble on to my property lol

lol hey sciopo, we're practically neighbors.. i live about 10 minutes away from miami u.
    Last edited by LS1GTO; 02-Nov-2006 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1GTO View Post
    I basically live out in the country, and I would think that would be a better chance of survival than being in a city or highly populated area. Sure, you can band together to fight the zombies.. but there's always a weak link and sooner or later one by one will get attacked and then turn.

I basically have a small arsenal of weapons at my house so I would begin by fortifying my house and boarding up the windows and all entrances except one or two. Actually.. i would probably just sit up on my roof drinkin miller lites sniping any zombie that may stumble on to my property lol

lol hey sciopo, we're practically neighbors.. i live about 10 minutes away from miami u.
    The only problem with this philosophy is that after a short while, you will be out of supplies. Presumably you only have so much Miller Lite at the house, after that is gone, then what?

You know, it would be funny if the zombies stormed your house, thinking they were in Miami, FL, then get pissed when they realize they are in Ohio and just shamble off ......

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    While browsing through the recent posts, I've come up with another thread. Not entirely original but an interesting one nonetheless. Lets say a real zombie apocalypse took over the world and the tv urged you to "stay inside... behind locked doors for safety..." Would you stay inside? I thought not so here's the question. Where would you go? What would be the first place you would run to or rob?

Well it depends. If I am well stocked with food and perhaps lived in a fenced in yard I would. I think that as long as the zombies do not see you they will not know your in your house. I suspect that if you close the blinds and do not make loud noises to draw attention to yourself you will be ok.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    Well it depends. If I am well stocked with food and perhaps lived in a fenced in yard I would. I think that as long as the zombies do not see you they will not know your in your house. I suspect that if you close the blinds and do not make loud noises to draw attention to yourself you will be ok.
    But what happens when the food supplies run out? When you leave the house to get more, you will have no choice but to draw attention to yourself. This is why I think I'd run to a farm. Big wide open space to view the zombie situation, grow food on the land (provided the zombies don't tread on it) and have a little community going for company. Nice.

United States
    But what happens when the food supplies run out? When you leave the house to get more, you will have no choice but to draw attention to yourself. This is why I think I'd run to a farm. Big wide open space to view the zombie situation, grow food on the land (provided the zombies don't tread on it) and have a little community going for company. Nice.
    exactly...I know for a fact there's lots of unpopulated areas here in the US that one could easily start a commune on.

Kazakhstan
    i'd get one of those bite proof wetsuits, motorcycle helmet, a weapon of some kind and just do what i want. wuhey

Banned User

United States

I will have buckets on the roof to collect rain water and ill grow a garden in the back yard, can food for the winter and grow mushrooms in the basement And since I will have plenty of time on my hands I may dig a tunnel out to the safest area. Or maybe I will do what Shaun did and pretend to be a zombie and walk to the nearest pub