Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well I am in RACINE, WI for the film Fest

ViP

United States
    I'd be lying if I thought that these new film fests were going to go off without a hitch. The keyword here is NEW. More of these genre film fests are popping up all the time, and that is the important thing. I've seen massive conventions F up, so I'll forgive a first time film fest in the middle of nowhere.

Gary, any word if Season actually screened?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yep, it screened. I went in to see it start and then I went back to my table. Plus i have been playing your trailer and the Eating Habits trailer all weekend.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    this thread looks promising

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    holy crap that sounds botched, try out for fright fest in london they do it right down there.

and its rare to hear me say something nice about london cus my uncle lives there and whenever i go i hte it, but thats beside the point, though i believe i have sugested fright fest once before.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    and its rare to hear me say something nice about london cus my uncle lives there and whenever i go i hte it, but thats beside the point...
    Mmm...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well I made it home, had to stop on the Ohio Turnpike and take a 4 hour nap. So I didn't beat my driving time which was 11 hours to get there 18 hours to get home.

The fest... in a good term was a cluster **** of sorts, but, I did a lot of networking and was able to handle some movie business.

Numerous films didn't play, including both Scott Goldberg films.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    Mmm...
    not londoners, there nicer than the people around the derby area, but im talking about london the location, it sucks.

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye I'm no fan of London either, everytime I've been there I hated it, ain't been there in about 5 years because it blows goats , I'm sure the people are fine enough and no worse than anywhere else. I do remember being stopped outside HMV by some street seller (we were in a group of 4) and he was selling some kinda Joss stick (sp?), it was a funny story, but I forget why, it just was. Anyway 2 of us (including me) got them for free and the others had to pay, haha.

capncnut
    I forgive you guys for dissing my manor but I can see why you would hate the place so much: a. The beggar problem "no f**k off! I 'aint giving you a nugget so you can stick it in your arm, you junkie slag!" b. The price of a good pint is f**king scandalous (up north I have paid much, much less). c. Getting from a to b is a total NIGHTMARE, public transport is p**s poor to be honest. Yeah, actually the more I think of it London does suck!

Super Moderator

UK
    It's also greedy - why does everything have to be run out of fahkin' Lahndahn? Like the media industry, soooooooooooooo many jobs on Mandy, but 90% of them are in London *sigh*, not very diverse is it?

It's also got just too many damn people, it's all grey and horrible looking, Tony Blair and his cronies hang out there all the time, and *ugh* I just can't stand the place...

In terms of the media industry, it's like Los Angeles ... minus the glamour, balmy weather and the Playboy Mansion.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    it's all grey and horrible looking...
    Not in my yard so I'm quite lucky in that aspect. I live in one of the more 'posher' areas (I am far from posh, trust me) so it's kinda like wrapping a dog turd in a silk sheet!

Undisclosed
    When I was younger i just asumed everyone form britain was from london. Haha

Super Moderator

UK
    Fortunately you grew older and discovered the world was different to the movies ... Hollywood still hasn't grown up, so everyone from Britain comes from London, England ... and they're all evil ... with bad teeth ... and cockney accents ... and they're all wearing Union Jack t-shirts and emblazon the flag on everything around them ... , an accurate vision by Hollywood then, eh?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And you're from Scotland right?

All kidding aside. All hollyweird ever focusses on is London, I guess they are trying to say England is a boring place outside of London. I have never been and probably never will be, but I know there is more to england than LONDON.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Fortunately you grew older and discovered the world was different to the movies ... Hollywood still hasn't grown up, so everyone from Britain comes from London, England ... and they're all evil ... with bad teeth ... and cockney accents ... and they're all wearing Union Jack t-shirts and emblazon the flag on everything around them ... , an accurate vision by Hollywood then, eh?
    What about the tea?