Thread: Occupation- A new zombie film

Undisclosed

Occupation- A new zombie film

Well it's been almost two years and six movies since I made survivors, and it's time to hop back on the wagon and do another zombie feature.
    The last couple of weeks I have been doing pre-production on my latest zombie adventure titled "Occupation". We'll be shooting it in the summer for a Winter release.
    Script is completed, and we have some pre-production designs for the zombies.

More info to come...
    Last edited by livingdeadboy; 15-Mar-2006 at 11:20 PM.

United States

How long does your films usually run?

If they are short films, have you considered putting them together on a dvd?

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Undisclosed

They vary...

I like sticking to doing mostly features. I have a couple shorts here and there, all of them are more or less for practise though.Some of the shorts I did were for other production companies, so I don't have the right to sell them. Besides I only really like to sell a few select ones that have been made. Not to mention I have a poor process of selling DVD's, I really need to get a Pay Pal account.

Here are some rough sketches we have so far of some of the zombies, based on scenes from the script.

Last edited by livingdeadboy; 16-Mar-2006 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost