• Jackass?

12 92.31%
  • Dirty Sanchez?

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackass or Dirty Sanchez?

Super Moderator

UK
    Oh geez, that show was piss on your balls bad ... seriously sucked, biiiiiiiiig time. I barely made it through half of one episode and gave up to watch something with a bit of substance, like Girls of the Playboy Mansion, ha!

Ah well, I guess it was a fast buck for Dunn to make, I know I'd do the same thing.

capncnut
    Is it just me or is Wildboys totally and utterly crap? I've tried to watch it a few times but I can't get into it no matter what.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i'll watch it if theres nothign else on at 1:00am but other than that its only good for the rare chuckle, tough its true it aint as funny as viva la bam was it wasnt scripted which puts it way above homewrecker in my mind.

United States
    Going with Jackass... I haven't seen Dirty Sanchez, but from what I've just read about it throughout this thread I don't think I ever want to... Plus Jackass somewhat has Haggard going for it (I'd say it semi-qualifies as a jackass movie, a lot of the people from it are in it).

Oh yea, and to whoever says they don't like Bam, you should checkout jackass number two, you'll love the wind tunnel stunt... That's all I'm gonna say.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Never heard of "Dirty Sanchez" so I'll have to vote Jackass by default. I used to watch the show but I don't care for it anymore. "Number 2" was pretty damn funny, though. And extremely gross. My lady had to get up and leave at one point for fear of vomiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    Oh yea, and to whoever says they don't like Bam, you should checkout jackass number two, you'll love the wind tunnel stunt... That's all I'm gonna say.
    Haha....yeah. That was probably the best part of the movie, for me.

United States
    Jackass
    Then Wild boys

Viva la bam is just about some spoiled twat imo and really seeing the next thign he can do to don vito or his parents gets old after the first episode. repetitive crap.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah in viva la was lame, bam was just acting like dennis the menace, i only watched it cus dico and don vito were funny.

capncnut
    Dico makes me die. His freestyles are unmatched!

Super Moderator

UK
    He likewise makes RadioBam freakin' hilarious. Anytime he's not on it it's a dud week, this week's was great though. Classic Dico.

I'm not surprised Bam acts the way he does, MTV treat him like a King so it's gonna go to his head - at least he's enjoying his money and fame. Sh*t man, I'd probably end up doing the same ... well, I'd hope I'd do it better actually, with more grace and less spoiled attitude...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    He likewise makes RadioBam freakin' hilarious. Anytime he's not on it it's a dud week, this week's was great though. Classic Dico.

I'm not surprised Bam acts the way he does, MTV treat him like a King so it's gonna go to his head - at least he's enjoying his money and fame. Sh*t man, I'd probably end up doing the same ... well, I'd hope I'd do it better actually, with more grace and less spoiled attitude...

yeah i hate it when its a radio bam thats just novak and joe fronz, i only listen for the music and dicos jokes and stories.
    and yeah bam's pretty much let it go to his head, and some of his cky freinds dont want anything to do with him anymore, thats why some werent in jackass number 2.

Super Moderator

UK
    Who weren't in Jackass 2?

Raab has disappeared from the scene hasn't he? Not sure if that was all Bam or partly to do with his own sh*t (alcoholism for one?). The others still there will either be enjoying the perks and ignoring the drawbacks or will be people that still genuinely like Bam and see past all the bullsh*t on the surface.

Indeed, Novak on Radio Bam is rather tedious, same sh*t, different episode. Franz can be alright at times, but occasionally he's a dick (like on the commentary for Viva La Bam - either season 4 or 5, not sure which). This latest Radio Bam he took all the fun out of it and talked about old people's racism ... dude, wtf?! Leave the issues at home and shut up so Dico can rock his comedy!

Anyway, yeah, who wasn't in Jackass 2?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    raab himself said he wanted not much to do with em anymore cus bam fed his alcoholism and you'll notice on bams site that raab was at the bottom of the "meet the crew" page and they just edited the page to have the bottom inch cut off.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, Bam was an "enabler", Raab is the main person at fault for his alcoholism. But then again, Bam's no doubt on his way to being an alcoholic by the sounds of his binges...

How on earth Missy can put up with, I've no idea ... lol ... check out us and our Viva La Bam geekery.

capncnut
    Wow, there are tensions in the Jackass camp?