• Dirty Sanchez?

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackass or Dirty Sanchez?

Administrator

England

Jackass or Dirty Sanchez?

Which do you prefer?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    we had the same thing over here all the time. with many a flame war starting up.

http://www.jackassfan.net/board/ oh and youll find a few rare videos from the shows on there two.

cus im such a nice guy.

capncnut
    Now I'm not being a wuss here (after all I am a fully trained GAR Jedi) but I do think Dirty Sanchez oversteps the mark a bit. Even their most die-hard fans turn away when Pritchard gets his bare ass dragged along griptape or if Joycey scoffs a pubic hair pizza, so what's the point? I heard that in their new movie, one of 'em gets their foreskin ripped off from shoving their d**k into an ice wall in Russia. Is that funny? No, it's disgusting! I know peeps that would pure kill me for saying this but I voted for Jackass. Now, if you had Viva La Bam up there, I would vote that the winner every single time!

United States
    JACKASS!!

but viva la bam and wild boyz are so much better

Super Moderator

UK
    I voted Jackass - it's funnier, while Dirty Sanchez is like Capn said, just more based around being disgusting ... although I do have the first series on DVD and watched the second and third on MTV and will no doubt watch their "movie" too, but Jackass is definately the funnier of the two. They do get gross, but they know not to go tooooooooooooooo far, it's more about having fun and being a bit more inventive than just thinking "what can we do that's just disgusting?"

Looking forward to seeing Jackass Number Two, I've heard it's damn funny and the trailer certainly looks good.

I'm also a big fan of Viva La Bam (despite a lot of it blatantly being set-up/scripted), I've got all of them on DVD and again - it's about having fun 98% of the time with 2% disgusting ... although I wish he'd stop putting the Heartagram on freaking everything he does, as well as stop dressing/liking the things his idols like ... it's rather stalkerish ... it'd also be good if he didn't film music videos in his house or in his pool, that's just lazy. That said - VLB has Brandon DiCamillo, who is a freakin' comic genius. Listening this week's Radio Bam (#91) was hilarious, hearing what crazy jokes Dico plays on guests at his house (or even when in their house) to play with their minds, funny stuff.

Wildboyz ... *sigh* ... I hate that show. I can't be doing with Pontius, he's a chimp who has learned to walk somewhat upright and laughs like someone with a shoe size bigger than his IQ ... and Party Boy is so old, get a new bit already. Steve-O ... crazy guy, kinda annoying voice, but often pulls out something funny ... not on Wildboyz though. Who wants to watch the bastard child of Jackass and The Really Wild Show?

VLB and Jackass - that's where it's at, now bring on Jackass 2 and "Banimation" or whatever they're calling it (essentially, animated VLB).

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Which do you prefer?
    jackass. admittedly i've only seen maybe 6-8 eps of Snachez. but they haven't really done anything me or my friends haven't already attempted.

Jackass, they're like goddam space monkeys.

Super Moderator

UK
    You mean you and your mates routinely filter a pint through a mate's arsehole who them sh*ts it out for someone else to drink with a little brown present in the bottom of the glass?

You and your mates frig your nutsacks with fistfulls of stinging nettles?

You and your mates staple your fingernails to the mantlepiece?

You and your mates play naked paintball?

...damn, you and your mates are nutters.

Indeed, Dirty Sanchez is a poor-man's, very British Jackass ... but there was a show on TV (Bravo or FTN over here) narrated by Adam Buxton of The Adam & Joe Show, each week it was a different group of Jackass-ripper-offers looking to get famous, but failing miserably because they all did sh*t stunts that were either old hat or were baby milk in comparison to Jackass' tripple-shot-of-Jack Daniels...

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Never even heard of Dirty Sanchez, so by default I'll have to vote Jackass.

I can't stand Bam, though. I've hung out around him a few times and he's so farking full of himself and pompous; it's annoying. It's kinda like "dude, go away".

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye, Bam does seem to be a bit wrapped up in himself being "in" at the moment. His friends are the ones who are more entertaining - particularly Dico - who seem to be a bit more down-to-earth. Bam basically does the ring-leading, and the others do all the hard work.

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    You mean you and your mates routinely filter a pint through a mate's arsehole who them sh*ts it out for someone else to drink with a little brown present in the bottom of the glass?

You and your mates play naked paintball?

...damn, you and your mates are nutters.

Indeed, Dirty Sanchez is a poor-man's, very British Jackass ... but there was a show on TV (Bravo or FTN over here) narrated by Adam Buxton of The Adam & Joe Show, each week it was a different group of Jackass-ripper-offers looking to get famous, but failing miserably because they all did sh*t stunts that were either old hat or were baby milk in comparison to Jackass' tripple-shot-of-Jack Daniels...

Paintballing, yes and that's all i'm saying.

testical related things, yes.

staples? no. crazy gluing someone's hand to their ass, yes.

we were bored, well funded and ingenious kids. i'm still amazed all of us are alive to be honest.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

My friends son and his mates did a lot worse on their homemade dvd. Try this lot at home:

Supergluing your japs eye together and taking a p**s into your foreskin so that it fills up like a balloon...

Have 3 guys puke into a bag of chips and have a raffle to see who gets to eat it (I couldn't watch that one)...

One dudes girlfriend falls asleep so he thought it would be great to 'initiate' her by p**sing on her head...

Nailing your b**locks to your dads worktop only to have him come home from work early and catch you...

Oh, and how long could you last with a lit wax candle shoved halfway up your ass?

PS: The 5 man sp**k sandwich is the worst!

Super Moderator

UK
    GEEEEEEEEEZUS!!!

Your mates are ... er ... well, I think padded walls are in order...

How the f*ck could anyone do that stuff!? Bloody hell, I mean when I was at uni we'd f*ck around but nothing anywhere near that league.

We just acted like five year olds chasing each other around the pitch-black living room with masks on brandishing rather pointy kitchen knives with a strobe flickering away (true, I filmed some of it before I almost got stabbed). The stuff we did didn't involve hurting each other - we just slapped each other now and then or did that electric buzzer game far too much, or play with BB guns against each other.

The random crap we got up to was more about putting things in the microwave until your head started feeling funny, or the classic - lighter + Lynx deoderant against a match-filled mini-Milky-Way "birthday cake". Or throwing bangers at each other and blowing up anything with them (including Dancing Santa's head).

Yeah, we didn't do any sick stunts, or any stunts at all actually - the closest we got was Ass Ball (like on Dirty Sanchez, but we did it before we'd even heard of it, as far as we were concerned we'd invented it ). We just ran around acting like kids living in away from home on their own for the first time. We were just random, not violent/sick/gross ... just weird.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i was made a moderator on that forum i posted a link to and believe me some members posted much worse stuff, its descusting.

United States
    there is also that show where they re do someones room entirely asa joke...homewrecker? with the guy from viva la bam. that show blew though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah that sucked balls even dunn admitted the whole thing was faked.