Undisclosed

Nick Cannon Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This looks soooooooooo crappy.
    "Totally Togepi!"

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    SPOILERS!

Things that stinks:
    -acting and script.teenage pretty girls in a day remake. oh my god! you could put here your favorite crappy line. mine is the RHODES to shara.
    -photography.reddick tells fangoria that the films looks very "gritty and realistic, leds you to be part of the action"well, we can see what he was saying. the film looks like a bad tv movie. and not like a teatrhical release movie.
    -the sex escene.WHAT??? WHY?? there´s no reason to that cheesy insert...the girl is hot but.. this is supposed to be a serious zombie movie?? c´mon!!!

-the "no trapasing" note . that. is the most trhilled cliché in a zombie movie. it´is supposed to be the reason of the outbreak??in Romero Movies,even in the remake there´s no aparet reason to the infection. that bothers my inteligence.truly.
    -the Night- this is a "day of the dead" remake?? or another Night of the living dead with the army??
    -zombie look. THE GODDAM zombies has cheap contac lenses! brugh..

-BUB/bud.-seems liek the guy is bitten and later he transforms in a zombie.if you look the tralier with care you could see the Bud Zombie once or twice. in one moment ,he is yelling to other zombies. THAT MAKES ME THINK THE WORSE....

-Nick Cannon. i had to give thanks cause the music of this guy not sells on my country(spain)and i never have noticed the existence of the man,but i think his face is disgusting and the last quote :"bad day to be a zombie" stinks.

the movie will be the crap. no way to deffend it. for sure the trailer shows a little good actions scenes,but that´s the minimum a theatrical might have.

i hope the movie opens in april and GRINDHOUSE gets all the zombie fans. i hope this movie ruins his producers.
    Last edited by sirjacktorrance; 23-Oct-2006 at 10:51 PM. Reason: more images

Undisclosed
    Beat ya to it, already have a copy running on my site , links on the main page...
    I figure that everyone should get a glimpse...this way the debates can fly !!!
    It ain't Romero's film for sure...got to watch it a couple of times and well.....It ain't a Romero film.... welcome back to the MTV generation ...again...

and btw , Craptagium is good for only one thing... and watching ain't one of'em...I pop it in the DVD when I feel constipated...problem solved...along with lunch and all hope in independant film makers named Dudelson....
    Last edited by DeadCentral; 23-Oct-2006 at 08:58 PM.
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    that´s right!!i think the nu image quit the trailer for the negative response..

Administrator

England
    Oh God! Here we go again.... Mutated eyes and godzilla cries... FFS! If they don't look real, and don't sound real, why do they believe we'll think it's real...

As for the no doubt unecessary sex scene it's typically the lamest and cheapest means to "build" characters... Oh look they have sex, they must really have a special relationship... Typically this shows weak writing...

I'll of course wait for the full version, and sit hear hoping my initial impressions are wrong...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They won't be NEIL...

Millenium/Nu Image/Taurus... all low budget sh!t film companies. This does make DAY 2 look very watchable, p2501 was right. If this gets the right distribution we should see this puppy earn 8-25 razzies and be on video quicker than you can say Phuck A Duck
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Thumbs down Jesus Christ those zombies look CRAP

I'm going to take this trailer VERY personally. The original DAY OF THE DEAD had fantastic zombies, how the hell could Cannon half-ass the job?

This movie looks like it's going to be a 12+ in the UK if they keep those amateurish zombies. It screams COMPLETE CASH-IN if you ask me. The zombies in the original DAY looked decomposed and dangerous, those ones look like people in halloween masks, I'd probably laugh at them

So the sfx were made by the pirates of the Caribbean crew? Pirates of your cash more like, it's bloody daylight robbery if those arseholes get away with releasing crap like this.

Cannon - get Dr Tongue from the original DAY and use him properly this time. Also get rid of the kids with halloween masks. If you don't, expect this movie to be treated with the same contempt as Uwe Bolls "house of the dead".

Administrator

England
    At 1:25, is that a zombie running up/across a wall??
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    At 1:25, is that a zombie running up/across a wall??
    I saw it. Then after that they jumped out of windows!!!

they'd break their legs jumping from that high... so if they can still run we have...

SUPERHUMAN ZOMBIES!!!!

Oh ffs this movie looks dire. Cannon, you are an utter cock

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Mod View Post

they'd break their legs jumping from that high... so if they can still run we have...

SUPERHUMAN ZOMBIES!!!!
    Well they scream like godzilla, so maybe with those mutated eyes they can shoot laser beams?
    -Carl Sagan

Dead

Undisclosed
    Holy s*it, those are zombies on the walls? I had half a thought about that last night...now I'm even more disappointed! How could they make such an awful movie? Even an amateur director could do better....how much money did they have?

Is it that far out of an idea for them to have consulted with Romero to get his original Day 85' script off the groud!

This stuff sucks, I don't care what anyone says to the contrary.

I'll be sneaking in through the fire exit to see this one with a needle in my arm, if I don't get a DWI on the way.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post

I'll be sneaking in through the fire exit to see this one with a needle in my arm, if I don't get a DWI on the way.
    PARTY ON GARTH!

they had $18,000,000 and filmed in Bulgaria where one USD is work like ten thousands of their money. You could feed your family for a month on $10 USD over there
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

capncnut
    "Ooh-wah-ah-ah-ah, c'mon get down wit' da sicknezz!"

For some reason this song plays in my mind whenever I see this piece of s**t trailer. I've watched it twice now and will never get those 2-3 mins back again...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Mod View Post

SUPERHUMAN ZOMBIES!!!!

Oh ffs this movie looks dire. Cannon, you are an utter cock
    Looks like we now have FLYING ZOMBIES. I saw them jump out windows from 30 ft in the air... WTF, even Snyder and Boll, and Dan O'Bannon didn't stoop that low.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Undisclosed
    actually I hear the slow piano version of that tune when I see Ving...lol
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....