Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Day Remake TRAILER!!!

Just been bitten

Undisclosed

Day Remake TRAILER!!!

somebody still thinks this movie is gonna be the next dawn 04? no way guys... ´
    there´is the direct to video looks like trailerr for CRAP OF THE DEAD!!!

http://www.nuimage.net/film_library_...-E17CF94B08FA} <-- Seems to have been removed!

Instead use this local HPotD copy: Right-Click and 'Save As' (to store the file on your local machine)

United States
    WHAT???!?!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DAY OF THE DEAD!!!! Atleast Dawn 04 HAD SIMILAR plot. WTF?? IM PI$$ED this is sh!t

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    "It's a bad day to be a zombie." Uh? What?

Anyway, the film looks like an actionfilm. With zombies.

United States
    but the point is you cant remake a movie that involves zombies and have nothing to do with the original

am I by myself on this issue

Dead

Undisclosed

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Ok, all the bad comments I made BEFORE this trailer came out.....I no longer feel guilty about not giving it the benefit of the doubt. This looks worse than something that can be found on the SciFi channel. Honestly, it looks AWFUL! I think I will come out of the theater thinking Dawn 04' was better.

What a @#$%Q@#$%@#$^@#$&$&#%^%^#$%^#$%^#$%!!!!!!!

Undisclosed
    interesting...i think, thats a totally different take on things. I mean ****, i knew it would be different...but damn
    Last edited by livingdeadboy; 23-Oct-2006 at 04:00 AM.

United States
    for the love of l ron muhameed christ,

some of you expect too damn much. it didn't look that bad. it definitly didn't look like something the lame ass sci fi channel made, considering i seen no lame CGI graphics. from what i've read about this, they're not trying remake the original frame for frame (unlike the omen ), just trying to show what happens in a day of the outbreak. the only thing i seen wrong was that the zombies looked liked runners, which i'm not fond of, but i'm not going to discredit the movie over it.

if you wanna-be Eberts think you can do better, have at it. i hope you can take the same criticism that you dish out.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I thought it looked horrible. No where near as good as the Dawn remake. When I saw the trailer for Dawn '04, I couldn't wait to see it! This one made me go "meh."

Quote Originally Posted by creepntom View Post
    if you wanna-be Eberts think you can do better, have at it. i hope you can take the same criticism that you dish out.
    What are you? One of the producers? News flash: we're not professional film makers so telling us to do better is like telling the arm chair quarter back to do better if he complains about a team. Stupid.
    Last edited by TripleRex; 23-Oct-2006 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    nope, not a producer, but some of you bitch & moan when the movie isn't what YOU want it to be. you don't have to agree with how the movie was made to accept it as it was made. heaven forbid someone do a movie the way they wanted to do it. it's one thing to ask "why'd they do this?'' or "why didn't they do that?". it's another to say "i'd have done this." well, remake it your way then. otherwise, stfu & get over it. whining about it isn't going to make the director change his "vision" of the film. do you really think he gives a flip what someone he'll never meet or be aquainted with opinion is, honestly? if you really want to prove your point, don't go see it. problem solved

BTW, some people on here ARE film makers, or at the least, trying to be.
    Last edited by creepntom; 23-Oct-2006 at 05:20 AM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Ugh...

That's all I have to say

capncnut
    Again, another glossy turd to chow down on.

United States
    Yeah, this looks bad. From the super agile zombies screaming like godzilla, to that horrible dialogue. I dont mind remakes as long as there good, but this....looks....really....bad.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Undisclosed
    I'm completely on the fence on this...I watched the trailer once...I did speak with the writer,as most of you know and he's enthused about his story....
    It is still in production and this probably isn't the theatrical version but a rough draft of the theatrical...
    I also recall many similar reactions to the Dawn 04 trailer....I'm not particularly fond of what I've seen, don't like runners either....but I will have to see it to make a final call....
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    camond! there´s plenty of "perfect looking tennagers"all the way. don´t feel nothing like a serious zombie movie. the dawn remake almost has a 70´s vibe and actor over 30 years old. the dialoges seems to be terrible. and.. what can you teel about the "sex escene"??it´s´lame. i want to know where is the ******n bunker and how many time the movie will get to put the characters in. i want a scritp review or something.

Undisclosed
    I think it looks alright. It looks different enough to be a good film. I got the impression it was just gonna be a straight remake of Day, which lets face it doesn't need to happen. At least this is different enough to be a stand alone movie. I'm interested in seeing the Zombie Outbreak from the Army's point of view, I'm actually lookin forward to this now.

"I dont know whats better getting laid or getting paid, I just
    know that when I get one the others getting away!"