Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Day Remake TRAILER!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by archivesofthede View Post
    You guys are stressing me out.
    "ah, don't take is so hard, laddie." (damn i just channeled mr. scott there)

"people got different ideas concerning what they want out of zombie films." jesus, i've become some sort of pop culture medium all of a sudden.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

UK
    I saw a clip of "Generation Kill" last night on FX, and the dude that 'plays' veggie zombie is in it ... no doubt he's glad his career is connected to something of higher quality and prestige than this rancid sack of fetid turds.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I saw a clip of "Generation Kill" last night on FX, and the dude that 'plays' veggie zombie is in it ... no doubt he's glad his career is connected to something of higher quality and prestige than this rancid sack of fetid turds.
    i'd think that starring in a valtrex commercial and talking about when your genital herpes flares up would look better on a resume than having been in ghey 08.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    i own the dvd set of generation kill, have read the book, read capt. fick's book titled "one bullet away" and have even met a couple of the Marines who are portrayed in the series (was assigned to 2d Recon, the unit from the series' sister battalion).

while i've never met captain fick, from the depiction of him in the book and his own memoirs, i can say that the actor playing him did a top-notch job. just wanted to stick up for him, as i think he did proper justice to a real-life person and their experiences. (generation kill is an awesome book and a great series, by the way. take it from someone who did a tour over there. pretty raw, funny, explicit and at times brutal. recommending both to anyone who is interested in modern-day military life/experiences/etc)

didn't realize the dude was in ghey 08, cuz i've still not seen it and never will but yeah, i gotta dock him a few cool points for that.

Just been bitten archivesofthede's Avatar

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    "ah, don't take is so hard, laddie." (damn i just channeled mr. scott there)

"people got different ideas concerning what they want out of zombie films." jesus, i've become some sort of pop culture medium all of a sudden.
    It's all good. I'm excited about what 2009 will bring.
    ARCHIVES OF THE DEAD - RIP

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i'd think that starring in a valtrex commercial and talking about when your genital herpes flares up would look better on a resume than having been in ghey 08.
    lmao !
    CLICK >>>>>>>>>>>>> for CINEOBSCURE and CINEOBSCURE FORUMS!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HontelS09 View Post
    I finally saw the remake and I didnt think it was that good. So so. Keanu Reeves didnt have to change his personality much to do the part. Is there anybody out there that actually thinks hes a good actor?
    ok, time to break em out again. . . .

I think you are perhaps mistaken my friend. When someone says Day around here, it is implied that they mean ". . .of the dead" not ". .the Earth stood still"

But I gotta say I agree with you. DTESS was pretty mediocre. Decent for a one time watch, but. . .meh.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."