Thread: The Zombie Diaries Premiere

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

The Zombie Diaries Premiere

Been busy this week adding the final touches to the movie and doing all the mastering. We've also done several UK radio interviews and got some coverage on the local BBC site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/c..._feature.shtml

There's another interview here:
    http://mattstaggs.blogspot.com/2006/...rector-of.html

All set now for the cast, crew and press screening this evening and the first public performance tomorrow (Sunday 29th Oct). Great to see some of you guys are coming along to support the movie. There's a few tickets left at www.broadway-cinema.com

Kevin
    Kevin Gates: Writer & Director - The Zombie Diaries

capncnut
    Good to see the film is getting press, you guys must be excited as hell! I really cant wait to see this and I wish you guys all the luck.

United States
    Yes im also excited

England
    Really enjoyed it and my mates did too (When can I get it on DVD?) although two of my mates let me down last minute, but it gave me the chance to play the nice guy as two women were told it was sold out so I gave them my spares.

I knew having zombies in it I'd like it but the documentary style I wasn't 100% sure I'd like, but I did it worked really well.

I'll write a review when I get a bit more time later but it's all good

Was that you that you that came and sat near us in Arena Tavern afterwards?

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Was that you that you that came and sat near us in Arena Tavern afterwards?
    Yeah we were in the tavern afterwards for a few hours - should have come over and said hello Glad you enjoyed the movie. As for a dvd release - won't happen until next year as it can be a long old process. We've already been in talks with sales agents though who are very interested so things could start to move quickly. I'll have some screener dvds available shortly though for press reviews, distributors etc.

Kevin
    Kevin Gates: Writer & Director - The Zombie Diaries

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    I'll have some screener dvds available shortly though for press reviews, distributors etc.

Kevin
    *cough*

Damn this cold
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    ho-ho, Neil, like all the mods, has a penchant for subtlety.