Thread: Forum Color

Super Moderator

Germany

Forum Color

I had the option to choose green yesterday, but it appears gone today. Will it be back soon?

Administrator

England
    i left it on by accident after showing it to someone. its not ready for public release as a few buttons are still missing.

expect a public release in the next day or so with the red and purple scheme's following closely behind

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    i left it on by accident after showing it to someone. its not ready for public release as a few buttons are still missing.

expect a public release in the next day or so with the red and purple scheme's following closely behind
    These are all going to be "child" styles of HPotD Style 1? And in the end lose the VBulletin default style?

If I'm right that would make the most sense as then they would all be sharing the same templates?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    yup

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    yup
    It's actually beginning to sound like I know what I'm talking about!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United Kingdom
    Now I quite like the blue colour thing... will I be able to keep it or will I have to choose the green or red?

Administrator

England
    no we're keeping the blue as the new main style, the others will be alternatives.

see here - http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb...hread.php?t=50

question answered. topic locked.