Thread: Automatic censor

capncnut

Automatic censor

I know I'm gonna be crucified by the HPotD anti-censorship league but I have concerns with the automatic censor on chat. Sometimes when typing a rapid reply, I forget to censor myself and certain words are accidentally getting through uncut. Notably dips**t, apes**t, s**thead, dumbf**k etc. Also ALL swear words come up if you put a comma after. Since this has happened to me a few times by accident I wanted to bring this to your attention before you guys give me a warning. Help!

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Thankyou for bringing that to our attention. Now ****, off, !

Hahahah ... only joking! Im sure Andy will look into this now that you have raised the issue, and on a side note ... andy, if you are reading this, and i know you are, the chat won't work for me AT ALL ....and the QT plug in can NOT be found anywhere on this planet. Any ideas?

Administrator

England
    fixed

you can now all beat the crap out of Capn once teachers gone.

bwa ha ha ha ha

Undisclosed
    Ban the language filter!!

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!