Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diary Of The Dead Goodness...

United States
    ^^ Agreed.

capncnut
    It seems every horror movie poster is going for the grainy 28 Days Later look. I mean, it looks okay but I wish he'd use something a bit more stylish.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouldy View Post
    is it me or does the dude holding the camera remind anyone of Romero himself. Or is this just me pointing out the obvious
    actually it looks exactly like one of the characters form the first volume of the walking dead, cant remmeber his name though but he died of a bite.

United States
    The poster reminds me of Michael Moore.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    The poster reminds me of Michael Moore.

I knew that blurry son of a gun looked liked somebody!
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    It's kinda of a letdown. I agree with most of the comment's here, including the pretty cool tagline. I still don't like the whole idea of the movie, but I still can't wait to see it.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill View Post

I knew that blurry son of a gun looked liked somebody!
    ...if he lost 200 pounds

Undisclosed
    ????????????????????????

"SHOOT THE DEAD"

Are you joking? That's the most cheesey wordplay I have ever read in my life...
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nah ive seen worse, not by much but ive seen worse.