Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Dead TV Series: Your First Episode?

Undisclosed
    I've actually got something like this I've bee writing for a bit now.
    It's called "CONVERGANCE"....
    the premise is a young 20 something "hero" is been inhabiting an old body shop in location unknown at the moment.
    He and his brother were out hunting in a tree stand when the noticed the 'rotters' trailing through the woods periodically, what called their attention to them is the stink of rotten meat that precedes them, then lingers.
    Through the whole story the young character is flashing back to how it all started with news broadcasts, and without paying much attention, he and his brother left for their favorite hunting spot.
    After an attack on himself and his sibling, the brother is killed of course,he revives and starts the persuit... this is how the locaion of the old body shop comes into play... through out the entire story, the 'rotters' keep converging on this building...as if they know he's in there... there is a twist as to why they actually do... but when it's fully completed I'll release it....
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

All I know is

All I know is I hate TV...BUT...if this vTV series was to ever happen....I would definatly watch it. I am so sick of reality TV shows and Sit-com's that are about as funny as watching a turd spin in a toilet. I just am sick of television. I can't stand to watch it...so if anyone was to make this TV show...I PRAISE YOU!

Just been bitten

United States
    What about a mini-series? HBO or Showtime wouldn't have any problem with content. And it's a smaller investment thatn a regulat series and could serve as a backdoor pilot.
    God is Santa Claus for adults

Banned User

United States

"Mourning Midnight"

My friend had a tremendous idea for a zombie t.v. mini-series. He called it "Mourning Midnight."

It starts off inside a rescue station located somewhere in the midwest. A group of survivors are hunkered down, talking amongst themselves. Each survivor tells his/her unique story in a flashback form.

Well, each survivor has one thing in common. They all heard a radio broadcast that directed them to go to this particular rescue station and that help would be arriving at midnight to fly them out via helicopter to a safer locale.

After each survivor finishes his/her story, it's just about midnight. But instead of a military helicopter arriving to fly them to safety, an atomic blast wipes them out. The government lured everyone to the center of the city in a vain attempt to erradicate the zombie epidemic and prevent anyone potentially infected from leaving.

Hence the title, MOURNING MIDNIGHT.
    Last edited by Tri0xin; 21-Mar-2006 at 04:36 AM.

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I think he's got the basic idea of what I wanted!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I am so hyped to this...

I was telling my DP about what we were discussing and he says we should aim it has a subscribed WEB based series. Each episode being not more than 30 minutes total time.

You charge a small fee of $20.00 per subscriber per season. You get a 1,000 fans subscribing you get $20,000.00 you could even go as high as $40.00 per subscriber. once the season is completed you make each epsidoe available as a DIVX download for each subscriber to burn onto DVD for archiving for a small fee of $5.00 per episode.

I really wanna do this, and am willing to commit $2,000 to an episode and if we get it rolling soon enough I am also willing to put DEADLANDS 2 on hold.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Oh my god... what have I started!!! I don't think the subscription idea would work. A while ago, there was a web series called "The Newblood" (vampires hunting in the London Club scene) and it was a cult hit even though they never charged for the episodes....

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

I want...

I want to be a zombie!

Ummm in a show or a movie I should say