Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NOTLD3D in theaters

England
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnSpaulding View Post
    Dang, I was looking forward to this too . I will still give it a try whenever they release it in the UK.

100% its got to be seen as soon as possible whenever and however it is released, however bad it is meant to be

Undisclosed
    Well said, Scotty.

... and it will be as bad as possible...

"I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Undisclosed
    Any news on this? It looks like it completely stalled and disappeared from the theaters. Not that I'll miss anything the reviews have spoken and pretty much condemned this to be almost as bad as Day of the Dead 2: Contagium. I heard there were some legal issues or some nonsense. Anyone hear anything through the grapevine?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    TGB... not many of us here were following the film that closely. I was hoping to catch it in theaters, but.... f**k it.

Could always do a google search for NOTLD3D Legal and see what comes up.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Banned User

United States
    Thats funny. It is not /was not in any theaters in my area. Crap. I do want to see this.

capncnut
    Any idea when this is coming out on 'official' DVD?

Super Moderator

UK
    I ain't droppin' a penny on this crap, I'll at best leech it from somewhere and then demand my 90 minutes back, or however much of my life will no doubt be wasted as a result of it.

capncnut
    Yeah, I only want it for the collection and believe me I wont be paying face value. Just wondered of there were any release dates.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Yeah, I only want it for the collection and believe me I wont be paying face value. Just wondered of there were any release dates.
    Heck, it could already be out. Has anyone checked? A project that dubious usually gets a quiet, low-profile release that basically happens in the "middle of the night" (an expression that is occasionally used in retail).

capncnut
    I think I heard that it's out this month.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sorry guys, nothing yet. this info is current as of today. This movie must really suck balls to not get a dvd release yet. I mean, even contagium got one.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7324490
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed

Talking

just in case anyone cares, i just read over on fangoria news,that notld3d will have a october 9th dvd release. although i haven't many expectations for it, i'll still add it to the collection!
    it ain't funny, but it sure was fun!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodletter View Post
    just in case anyone cares, i just read over on fangoria news,that notld3d will have a october 9th dvd release. although i haven't many expectations for it, i'll still add it to the collection!
    Can you please post a link to this info? We've been searching for a while for the word on that. thnx.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Indeed, I've searched Fango news all over and can't find anything about the DVD. A link would be great man.

Undisclosed
    sorry guys, but being computer stupid as i am, this is the best i can do.

www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=4656

its listed under 7/24 news and under lionsgate dvd releases.
    it ain't funny, but it sure was fun!